Aye, Look at this Blog thing.

INTR0

-------------

Lol, i haven't completely taken out all of the wierd stuff yet. From 4 months ago, when i was a little wierd. I'm a changed Man/Boy/Thing now. If you find something different from the other stuff. I decided not to change it.

[hide=About Me]Wellll, i'm 10 years old. I like calling people "Nubbingfruitcakeyoulikeuglymoms". I do make fun of people rs because they can't possibly hit me from Miles away. I don't have a life i do love picking on little kids on rs.[/hide]

None of that is true. I'm talking about a certin someone.

What I'm Currently Doing: Well, since i finished family crest. Got 70 mage. I'm gooooiiiinnnnggg to go to Irons. And mage. For fun. Wee.

Bank Picture-Stats

--------------------------------

[hide=Stats]

Epeeflecher.gif

Well, you see those pretty horrible stats. Like i said. I hate skilling unless i make GP from it. The one's that are 1. Meaning farming and summoning. I don't like slow stuff, and i haven't gotten the change to summon. I got 16 construction. On accident..[/hide]

[hide=What I Skill In]dstoof2fc0.png

Weee.

[/hide]

Goals

----------------

My current Goal: Welll, my current goal is 100k willows. I started last monday. Not sure what the exact date that is. But since last monday i've cut 22k. Also not looking in the nest till i get 100K. Shouldn't be too boring, i'll just make people come and follow me around.

[hide=Woodcutting]Well, i'm trying to get the timing right for this. I've got 91 now. When i finish my goal of 100K willows i should have approximately 97. I'm going to base when i get 99 after i cut 100K. I might be sick of it that if i see a willow i'll puke. Not sure.[/img]

[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking]Well, i'm only going to level this boring skill, when i have nothing to do. I get stuck like that a lot. Believe it or not. I'll just keep the 100k willows. And Burn them up when i'm standing around with no purpose in life.

[/hide]

[hide=Last G041 & M0st imp0ss1bl3 0n3]Well, my long time goal would be. A Red Party Hat. Simply because it's red. I like red stuff. You might be able to tell after i post a picture of my skilling outfit and my bank.

[/hide]

Random Stuff.

-----------------

[hide=Poems About Me]

p03m235am2.png[/url][/hide]

[hide=Bad Words]W0RD$ 1 H4T3

Well i'm gonna say the number 1 word i hate in RS is "Noob" why do i hate the word noob you say? Well i hate the word noob because well it's made to be a mean word on RS and i dont like when people change the meaning of a word noob is suppose to mean noob and people hardly use it when nessaceary but when they want to and its stupid people call you a noob when your the exact opposite...its stupid...and i cant think of anything else but when i do i'll post it[/hide]

[hide=Suggestions]Ok, in the future i think there might be an update on a runescape nightclub. Right now there are runescape bars, but they should probaly make a nightclub and it works like this.

Since it never gets night in runescape, you walk into a building right next to party petes inside it's dark but still you can see. Multicolored lights flashing. A disco floor. NPC's that look like noobs serving you martinis. And if you turn your speakers on (or if you listen to rs theme music there already on) there bass in the music.

What do you guys think about that update in the near future?[/hide]

Races

---------------

Well, right now i'm racing. "Plugpoint92", she's going for 99 mining. Me woodcutting (i think) here's the progress.

[hide=Pluggers]Lady's first (or something like that).

Plugpoint92.png

[/hide]

[hide=Mines]Mine:Epeeflecher.png[/hide]

----------------

[hide=Big Donation]This weekend, i got a reeallly biiiig donation. Teh Scifinatorwatched me cut down willows for around 10 hours this weekend. That's hugeeee. And i need her to do it again this weekend. Saves me from quitting my goal. She also gave me a Games Necklace (8) so i could go sell my red mask. To buy a Ring Of Stone (that she made me buy sort of) by the time i reach my goal. I should have a page long in her donations.[/hide]

[hide=Hammer Collection] 0 So far :-$ [/hide]

[hide=TinderBox Collection]

t1nderboxesor6.png[/hide]

[hide=Donations to the Collection]Well lets see.

Around 1k from Lava.

500 from arrowbld

1k from... :oops:

1.5K from my other friend.

[/hide]

[hide=Tinderbox if you give me a Good Luck Dood]Alright if you post. To claim your Free Tinderbox Fill out this form.

Runescape Name:

Are you awesome?:Yes/No

Afterwards come to world 94 Lumby castle 3rd Floor. And you shall get your reward[/hide]

Th3 End1ng

--------------

EVENTS

Well i was hosting a Rap Battle event, but of course no one signed up. So maybe i'll have another event S00N$

Also if you understood any of that. Post me a "G00D Luck D00d" or i'll make Chicken N00BL3 Soup out of you.

Epee-Signature-2.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

z0mg!!!! Epee has a blog!!!!!!!! why was i not informed of this!!!!!!! :evil:

anyways, best of luck mate :mrgreen:

in the 96 cooking pic, it looks like i'm about to drop the trap over you :XD:

also, i second the motion for the midnight club :twisted:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

z0mg!!!! Epee has a blog!!!!!!!! why was i not informed of this!!!!!!! :evil:

anyways, best of luck mate :mrgreen:

in the 96 cooking pic, it looks like i'm about to drop the trap over you :XD:

also, i second the motion for the midnight club :twisted:

Of course everyone likes midnight clubs, everyone else saying its stupid but think of the Chicks we could meet! :lol: and the trap looks awesome, i should have used my scare enmote ::'

Good luck on your 99's!

Theres no way you're having my 6328 tinderboxes. :XD:

G1mmie Y0us T1ni3s Pl0X :pray: and dank you.

Epee-Signature-2.png

GL with 99 cooking, hope you make it within the week :P

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.