Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nomrombom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nomrombom

  1. Nomrombom replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    eeeeuurrrrrgghhhhh warn me before you post a link to an article with large spiders ;_;
  2. Almost 1/3 of people in the US are single(~100,000,000). 61% have never been married (~61,000,000). 17% are over 65(~170,000). No longer are singles outcasts. One in five people has never been married.
  3. They still haven't fixed the MG36 on B2K maps glitch, it's hilarious but annoying.
  4. well no disrespect intended in other news, obama passed basically the exact same law he was trying to pass before but now nobody's complaining for some reason edit: well yeah, the majority of people shouldn't give a [bleep] when I die
  5. in my completely serious opinion, no, it wasn't and I'm not kidding
  6. Did you seriously just say that all people succumb and get married one day?
  7. all I said was that I didn't care, and I don't, and I never liked her voice or songs anyway, no disrespect, though I don't respect her at all either
  8. >being goonstalf >2012 iggy shiggity diggity
  9. >implying i'm judging anyone and i'm 15, stop trolling you 17 year old
  10. Nomrombom replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    And you haven't started. Aren't you my age? Why would you ever have a 20 page paper at this age?
  11. Banned for that disgusting habit
  12. Well the problem is just that - it's on almost every site on the internet, yet only some of them are being attacked. What gives?
  13. whitney houston died today at age 48 in other news, not one single [bleep] was given today
  14. Nomrombom replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd never dropped it in the year+ having it before this.
  15. I fling a bag of dog poo at the wall 36 HP
  16. (-.-) (.)(.) (... ) () () LOL POARN
  17. Coat and Skeptic put it very well.
  18. Nomrombom replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Nuh, meth makes you uglier than a horse's ass. And men who look worse than horse's asses don't get laid.
  19. I set the nun's habit on fire 38 HP
  20. I've never been in a real relationship, but I support monogamy and polygamy. It's pants-on-head retarded that it's illegal; who are we to say how many people can be involved in one relationship? Is it legal anywhere? edit: retarded isn't censored anymore :thumbup:
  21. Nomrombom replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    A week or two ago I dropped my laptop and the bit where the charger goes in cracked, as in the black plastic around it cracked. Nothing came off and it still worked, but I had to make the cord go under the laptop and then back out or the charger would come out. Last night I dropped it again and the plastic around the charger is now shattered. This means it works better than it did before. Damn I'm good.
  22. "Internet's Dr. Evil" "Bond villain lair" >broken intercom >smashing doors, multiple SWAT type teams The police response was ridiculous and unnecessary.
  23. President's Day now includes a black man as well. And it's a day. Not even 4% of a month. Oh and the other 11 months aren't white history months. You learn a large amount of black history in history classes, all the way back to the origins of African Americans up to today and the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.