Everything posted by warrior5024
-
OH MAI GAWD, COULD IT BE? THE GREATEST BLOG IN THE WORLD!!!!!
This is not the greatest blog in the world, no! This is a tribute! Couldn't remember, the greatest blog in the world, wooohhhohh no! This is a tribute! :???:
-
Jad Equipment Help
Dragon bolts won't activate on Jad.
-
Tormented Demons Solo and Duo Guide
Handcannon Bedman, not Dwarf cannon.
-
Where to get 5.6k wolf bones?
Might I ask: how did you get 5.6k raw rabbits? The shop only sells 100 a day
-
75+ Crimson charms in 30 minutes - Chaos dungeon waterfiends
Well, after months of asking questions and wishing, I can finally effectively utilize this guide! I'm currently using a Wolpertinger and Void down there, averaging an estimated 130 crimsons/hour. I had some trouble at first, then swapped to the brew inventory, and was doing great, left with 2 and a half doses left even. Thanks again Cant.
-
Wolpertinger at CT
My main reason for not using Karils is that it seems unnecessary to spend 6m+ on range armor when I already have the best out there. However, if Void doesn't work out, I might be forced to. Thank you everybody.
-
Wolpertinger at CT
After 92 Summon, I'm tired of dharoking fiends in the Cavern, so How many crimsons per hour could I average at CT fiends, using Zamorakian Spear and a Wolpertinger? I'm 99 HP and Magic, 96 Defense, 90 Attack and 95 Strength, and I would either use full Void or Armadyl chest and legs with Neitiznot helm (leaning towards Void). Any input?
-
Subs for Turmoil
The leeches were draining fast, since i had two of them activated.
-
Subs for Turmoil
When i ranged Mithrils, I tried both eagle eye and Leech Range conjoined with Leech defence. The result was very similar kills per hour with both methods, so no great difference except the faster consumption of prayer potions.
-
Magic underpowered? Think again! ~+~+OVER-HAULED~+~+
Hm.. for long fights, that isn't actually a bad idea, since Ahrim's staff is cheap lost on death as well. It all depends on what armor you want to utilize and how much management you want to deal with. As great as the Staff of Light is, it might not be the best in some situations. For example, if you go onto 0-item worlds, Zuriel's Staff would be the best option. On the other hand, Ahrim's is very selective, since it lacks defence bonuses. I find that set to by most useful for food fights against non-hybrids, or when Blood Barraging groups of people.
-
Trey's post max blog.
Fun fun! Gotta love mining, and best of luck with your swapped level goal. I crafted 2k deaths with my new Giant Pouch the other day, and I loved the 61 essence per trip, so I might have to get 93 Summon and craft more =x your fault.
-
A few questions...
Ahrim's with Verac Helm and a Blessed spirit shield is far superior to any Void outfit I've tested. Only use Void if Magic is more of a secondary to you. And concerning the Arcane: there are no practical uses for it, purely fun. Also, it is a fairly static item, so you can always re-sell it.
-
Trey's post max blog.
With only 75 Agility? Sorry, I gotta stay at Ape Atoll <_< But I'm there in spirit!
-
Trey's post max blog.
Running past those levels! (haha, almost as bad as your DK joke) Keep it up! Agility clothes are beautiful
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
That was the only internet pretend-stupid comment that ever made me laugh.
-
MetalManiac9's Bank & Stats Picture
I'm sorry, I got lost in your eyes bank. I love banks like that, though I'll never change mine to match that organization style. I'm far to nostalgic.
-
Mobilising Armies
Don't suicide, it's so lame and rather inefficient. I get the max 12 ranks an hour on conflict and hoard, with a 95% win rate on conflict, and possibly slightly lower on hoard, but still above 75%.
-
Magic underpowered? Think again! ~+~+OVER-HAULED~+~+
Once again, this Guide is 100% up to date and OVER-HAULED! All it took was about 5 sections to delete and replace, a few hours of typing, and the purchase of a Staff Of Light (but we all knew I'd get one anyways). Please enjoy! Even if you've read through it before, there have been as many minor edits as major. And, while Magic might not be cheap nowadays, you certainly pay for the better advantage!
-
Construction- Cage
Except it is possible to have floor traps without a cage. Fire pits and tentacle pools are very popular to have without cages. As for the cage question, just try and see what happens if you remove it. If it removes the floor too, ah well, you lost 150k.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Now I feel to insignificant to hate you. And buy that damn Arcane already, you can afford it.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
D'oh! And I thought getting a Tooth Half there was Odd.
-
Magic underpowered? Think again! ~+~+OVER-HAULED~+~+
Hopefully this will be over-hauled soon...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I had a feeling you'd get claws after I left. Congratulations
-
Farthest range attack
Crystal bow on any setting Any Magic Spell. Karils Cross on long-range. Hand-cannon, not sure what setting. Longbow/Composite bows on longrange. These are all equal in terms of distance
-
Blood's Blog- Back to MH'ing
I always enjoy your posts, so its great to see a blog to match. May the drops keep rolling in.