Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Okay everyone, most of the places are now taken. Please check the list. We still need 2 more people to act out the "Crew Member" role. Also, please do not request to be misplacedme. I am going to see if we can get, the real misplacedme to fill in the role! If we can't, I will open up the applications once more. Thanks everyone.
  2. Artificial_Doom_Flavor, Done Chewylobster, done Chippy_PK, Done Moderator maxdout4life, Done kieranread, done your a guard. sheep455_is_the_best, Done, your a moderator Altra, Done. blackdawn, Done, Crew member. zeddude, Sorry Zeddude, the Moderator spots are taken. I am no longer taking requests for a while. I am now going to update the list. All requests to be in the movie from this post onwards will be ignored.
  3. Make her burn a cabbage patch or alch cabbage at that matter. For three hours :)
  4. Yay for Moose!!!! Good luck! I want to see you in those Barrows Gloves! :
  5. I'm afraid you have to be kicked. You must be P2P to enter! (Forgot to mention that)
  6. Mithril_Max, done. runescapeloser22, I know that I am missing a Cameraman, I will advertise one later. manoman, Done 00specaww, done your a pure, the mysterious man has been taken. sonerohi, please read the last few pages. mario_sunny, Done, use your imagination for what you want to wear! wild_goat_14, I'll get back to you. I have been reciving PM's lately about people advertising Forums and services. If you recieve anything the same, Please do not click the link there telling you to click! Because I have not given my approval on the site and it could be a site which can take your password! Please ignore all PM's which people are sending to you. In other news, I am Tip.Iter of the week in Gielnor Tribune (However you spell it :P)! Thanks so much! As this may to be proven popular.... If you own a paper or work for a paper and wish to interview me or anyone of the cast crew, feel free to do so! As long as you have their permission and my permission. I don't want any information being leaked out! Thanks again!
  7. Done. I will update the list tommorow. :)
  8. darkblade986, done, your a crew member Dormado, please read above, both roles are taken. flodder450, your a moderator. kinggabe, Moderator 2 runescape, your the hero. Cowman, yes you are, you didn't read the first post.
  9. Shadowcheval, done ArShY, done Sportzmaniac36, Your Mysterious man kinggabe, please pick a different role superson, your the sidekick. I shall update the list shortly.
  10. When the list of roles are up, you may sumbit your applications! Thanks! EDIT: You may now sumbit!! Good luck!!!
  11. Wheres the extra ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã60 from if all the accessories and games are free, I thought the console on its own was around ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã300. Its a "deal", stores have got to make a profit out of it somehow and so do Sony. :wink:
  12. Hey everyone editing is done! And you know what that means!!! I will open the doors for requests shortly, but not now! First of all, for those who have been saying "I can be an actor if you want!!" etc, yeah please read the first post. Even adding ":P" doesn't change it. Your choice. Anyways, when I open the doors for requests, my decision is final. Argue with me or other members who are posting, you will be reported and kicked out of the production. Just a small word of warning.
  13. I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas, I have been looking around for offers in town and so far, I have found the Ultimate deal: PS3 40GB Free Sixaxis controller Free Acessory 2 Free games which are in the top 20 chart. All for ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã360 :shock: Anyway, in my view, I like the PS3. More than the 360 (I own a Nintendo Wii) but I perfer the range of games out there on the PS3. Plus, I've got a fancy HD T.V as well, so its all good.
  14. Welcome Back Leesters I need to teach you the ropes of Godwars Dungeon! :P
  15. Don't retire again kay! :P Good luck on 99 Firemaking!
  16. PhaperPlane replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I want to pass all my subjects that I have picked for GCSE's, then move onto College/University and continue to get good degrees then, I will become a fireman :)
  17. Please read the first post :|
  18. Don't panic buddy! :) I have been going through the very same thing! I have always been the student who works hard and gets good grades, but then, my grades start to drop. I then noticed that I was less active in lessons and my mind was lazy, when it was break time I enjoyed hanging about with my friends. There is no need to worry. Take time to relax and revise. Also, you may seem more active in lessons you enjoy the most. Hope this helps :)
  19. I'm Sorry to hear that :( I want my body to be filled with robotics so when they play Can't touch this, I get up and dance to it. Then I'll be shot out of a cannon into the sea. But I seriously don't want to be turned into a diamond. :shock:
  20. Hey everyone, a small bump and a news update: Editing the script is almost complete! But it took longer than I thought. The actors will have to be P2P Thanks again for your paitence :)
  21. That's what you think? :wink:
  22. I'm hoping to get a PS3 (40GB sadly, no nice 60GB in the U.K anymore) and Time Crisis 4 with Guncon 3. That is all I need for this christmas. Good thing that the Guncon 3 can work on any T.V :) What I'm giving, I'm giving to my friends some Halo 3 Key Rings and to the girl I like, I have no idea yet. :anxious: But a Christmas hug is also on the list :)
  23. Animal Crossing, I would highly suggest this. Great game :)
  24. PhaperPlane replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    The first Time Crisis game, I loved it and I still do, got the orignal Playstation with my Guncon in my room

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.