Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kilo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kilo

  1. I'm planning on Sunday. :) I'll be ready by Saturday, then I'll be waiting a day... :?
  2. I took these screenshots today.. What yews are you talking about?
  3. azure posted lol now my thread is famous : lue dogs, that would require time, which I don't have to waste, and I like my sig the way it is :thumbsup: Silver24-7 made a very good post on page 2, and one or two or you still think you've done a billion clicks!? I don't think that's possible for the ammount of time rs has been out. One guy said a couple trillion... :-s
  4. Gratz to dark shark on 92 (halfway ftw!?) And the winners circle is about 4-5 days away :shock: . I'll post an invitation on here a few days before the party to let everyone who wants to come know when it is. :D
  5. Glad to see the thread is more on my original idea. :) To the people that said a billion, do a billion clicks and see if your hand falls off. :^o lol <-- funny emoticon.
  6. ^^That guy missed my 98 lvl! :shock: lol jk gratz to the 82 up there btw.
  7. Lots of clicks indeed. :shock: Some of the first posters didn't really answer the question but eh. :wink:
  8. How many clicks have you made in one skill? I'll have made somwhere around 700,000 to get 99 fm. 3 clicks to the spot, 2 clicks for bank, 2 clicks for logs, 54 clicks to burn 27 logs. (That's just one load) :shock: So how many clicks have you had to make for one skill?
  9. I suppose by worst you mean lowest so I'll say farming at 51.
  10. Yep, world two is just about the only world were you can complete that quest. Good luck geting in though :?
  11. Gratz on the 78 and 79 lvls combo btw. Yea we kinda spamming up this thread lol :uhh: Add me ingame if you want, I'll also have members in a week or two. RSN: silo37
  12. Thanks : I love not having any bank space Same :wall: :wall: (I'm f2p)
  13. ^^ gratz to the willow dude on halfway with your camo top and meat tenderizer coolness. 8-)
  14. Look at that lone survivor in W24. 8-)
  15. Kilo replied to puppie's topic in Help and Advice
    I think randoms come with exp, loaf about for a week doing nothing but walking around and getting random exp the next week do nothing but one skill,constantly, and you'll find you'll probably get more randoms. A cat wards off evil bob you say.. Interesting.. :-k
  16. Mimes: 6 Frogs: ? 20+ Freaky Forester: 8 at least Drill Demon: 7 or 8
  17. Kilo replied to rareghoul1's topic in Help and Advice
    Yes, they are. West of Nardah.
  18. Gratz on guilded alter :shock: *looks at lack of fm* :shame:
  19. I think if they had posted something about it, they would have been moved, but their lack of posting, shows that they really don't care/ forgot. :|
  20. No. Thats my opinion.
  21. Gratz to the 88 and 91 btw... I'm closing in on it..
  22. 99 Theiving after I finish up 99 firemaking, or if I don't feel like getting membs back I'll just get some fishing and wc levels. :wink:
  23. That's happened to me twice, I'm more horrible than you lol 8-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.