Everything posted by Errdoth
-
North American Union
Starbucks is coffee. I don't think you can exactly order a "diet" coffee. Other than that, I'm pretty sure they use sugar or those little splenda packets, not aspartame.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
3/10, familiar, but not really :
-
Does anybody go to or work at a sleepaway camp?
You can sleep that long?!?! Wow... Hibernation ftw! The only summer camps I go to are just like one weeklong one, but it's more camping than anything. There aren't cabins.
-
Does anybody go to or work at a sleepaway camp?
Is that any different than a summer camp?
- If they were cats...
-
If they were cats...
Still fun though : Definitely Reb:
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Idiot!? That's the best suggestion anyones given in this entire thread. EDIT: Is what I added in what you where thinking of?
-
Moderator Application Discussion Thread - Check your Inboxes
So this is the official suck-up to staff to guarantee you a spot thread? :lol: Anyway, I sent one in, I mean, I doubt I'll be picked or anything, but, why not?, it would be fun.
-
If they were cats...
You don't even qualify as a cat :P
-
If they were cats...
Just google lolcat, or click on some of the inks I put in the thread. I'll try to edit some in once I get out of the shower.
-
If they were cats...
So, in this thread, you post a picture of what some TIF'ers would look like in lolcat form. You can find some of these pics at http://icanhascheezburger.com, http://lolcat.com, and http://macrocats.com. I'll post some people as cats a bit later. [Mod Edit: Reminder: This topic is just for a little bit of fun, these are just pictures of cats, the worst that can happen is that someone makes fun of someone with a picture of a common house cat. If serious flaming happens again, Serious Cat will lock topic. ~misterxman]
-
The LonelyGirl15 Thread
Umm.... I'm really confuzed here, and will satisfy myself by posting this amusing cat. Can someone explain? Note, this picture does not imply that the author is "failing" at anything, it was just the first lolcat I found.
-
Suggestion for allowing posts in Announcements Forum - DONE
Is their an RSS feed for the community news section? I remember their being one for rs news, and the main page's news, but not for that?
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Thanks for the support!
-
~|Changing and Downloading vids|~
Just search on download.com for a video format converter. As for your youtube videos, you should download the "download helper" Firefox addon, works absolutely great.
-
Suggestion for allowing posts in Announcements Forum - DONE
Yeah, I kinda developed a habit of clicking on the announcements forum if the new posts icon was up. It's kind of annoying now, and I'm not too sure I like the change. I mean, it's nice and all to be able to post a congratulations, but, if it's a big thing, like tripsis being a new admin, or something, why not put the thread in announcements, as normal, with the permissions on that forum set back to admin, and then make a topic in forum updates or something, and global announce that so that users can post their congrats?
-
would you ever grow a mullet?
... gob...? You sound like my grandpa, bubsa :P
- Misfile
-
Misfile
You do know that with a forearm cast, your hand is practically free to move? I'm just wondering why her doctor is letting her support herself on what appears to be a broken arm/wrist. The cast appears to go from her elbow all the way down to her fingers. Because it's a comic. Hell, a dude is talking to cars and you're concerned about how a chick with a broken arm is using a crutch? Stop being a purist. Purism is bad. :P
-
Monday Poll: Collapseable submenus.
I actually wouldn't mind if you're talking "collapsible" like the slashdot menu, where what you have collapsed and open doesn't change every time the page is refreshed.
-
would you ever grow a mullet?
Just use: [img=http://p27.us/puking.gif]
-
help me with my ipod lol....frozen dead..
http://www.creative.com/products/mp3/ They do the exact same thing as an iPod. I had a zen vision once, but never really liked it. It's just too big, and if I was doing something long enough to watch a movie on it, I might as well watch the movie on my laptop.
-
help me with my ipod lol....frozen dead..
That. (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61705)
-
Tip.It Times Presents: Letters to the Editor #6
A quick question. Is it possible to write a letter to the editor about a letter to the editor? :^-^:
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Thanks for the support!