Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. Errdoth replied to MageUK's topic in Keylogger Help
    I would second that. I would hope people would have enough common sense to see that it wouldn't work because they don't have php installed on their system, or that the TO says "No exe's here", and you open the zip folder to find that that it is an exe >_>
  2. *snickers*
  3. But maybe only have that in affect on certain boards, like general and off-topic; so that users would be able to post a question in help/advice, that sort of thing.
  4. Aww...and I thought I might've gotten cruiser there... :P
  5. I don't like these threads for the reason nadril pointed out, but I have to point out some irony. Plaxo (O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PlaxoUpdate] C:\Program Files\Plaxo\2.12.1.1\PlaxoHelper[Caution] -a )is that address book manager thing that works with outlook express and does those little business cards in your email signatures.
  6. If the mom got pregnant, what would the boy's relation be to the baby? Would he be the brother and father? :uhh:
  7. Errdoth replied to Blue_Eggz's topic in Off-Topic
    Make a video for me. To teach me how. I might even want to hear your voice also. :-k Yah, I cant figure out how to wall flip... Tried for a week and gave up... Then again its probably because I suck at skating. I can barley kickflip. (Actualy I doubt I can even kickflip anymore... I havn't skated in about a month.) Haha, reb is a tricker. No board. There are loads of videos on how to wallflip. I learned from this one.
  8. I wouldn't like that, as has been said countless times before (it's my turn, now), post count is quantity, not quality. A lot of users join because they have an idea for a thread. I joined because I wanted to make a thread, and if I found out that I had to post 50 times before I could make one, I would have been like "Screw this...", and may have never continued here. Who the heck is ewan?
  9. Just sending an email is very easy. I wrote you a page. All you have to do is add your email address near the beginning. Don't you think that's a bit...overdone? I can write up a simple php email contact script that handles the post-data in like 15 lines; and you just use simple client-side validation within the form itself.
  10. Out of laughter last night when my friend showed me some of those urban sports videos with the Australian dude.
  11. You get K_1_C_K_E_D in the neck. Phew, man am I clever... 8-)
  12. Because people couldn't handle the random pictures thread. I know, but it was still awesome while it lasted
  13. Yeah, that makes me mad that we have no more random pics thread...
  14. Haha, I just saw this on digg: Off-Topic in a music video...
  15. 2/10 ; I resized your sig, but that's the only time I've seen you.
  16. Back when I played, I actually made a simple custom google button, like to quick link to the quests database and other databases, and a custom tip.it search. Other than links and a search, I don't know what else would be on the toolbar...
  17. What is weird? That they just deleted that part of the rule.
  18. Huh...That is weird...
  19. Are they going to be launched into the sun as well? :P Yeah, the 'gansta scene is big where I live. It's like instead of chinatown, we have Compton-town. Lol.
  20. Gah! Whenever I see a cat macro now I think of a forum-er.
  21. Ummm...southparkzone is flash, isn't it? Make sure you have flash downloaded.
  22. Errdoth replied to TotalTalker's topic in Off-Topic
    Spit & 13
  23. Glad you got it working :thumbsup:
  24. Yes, soon the world will be called 'Google'. No, the world will be called 'Google Earth' They're starting with the moon, actually (/.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.