Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
SwankyTuna

How will zee person above you die?

You get owened by a level 1 magician.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

And it just so happens the lvl 1 magician is me, and i stab you to death with a dull butter knife :D .

*grabs VERY blunt sword and begins sawing off your fingers then hangs you from the ceiling by your ding-a-ling* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D YAY :D

and then the lvl 1 magician teleothers a king blk dragon behind you and you're so scared you fall into a pit of lava.

When he falls into the lava it becomes very bright, it gives you a segure, you fall off your chiar and hit your head of a table where you knife colection is diplayed, the knifes move down the table and into your seguring brain.

Then they start flying around the world and killing any pure mage.

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Its a good thing im not a pure mage then..

Anyway, all the pure mages are argry cause they keep dieing so they all get together and murder you, mostly with staffs up the rectom

Then all the people who are just warroirs then came and kill the mages. They kill you to because you are just sick.

troope1.gif

and then a giant tuna falls from the sky and squishes everyone. THE END.

The tuna gave the person above me cancer. We shall pray.

Prayers are to sarry so zammy comes and kills you.

troope1.gif

A bull rams you into the barn door

~Farm Related

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Then you are suffocated by what they animals relased.

troope1.gif

then the goast turns on you for disturbing it, it tears your body apart, lobing your [admin edit - to violent] everywhere =)

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2