How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

You get owened by a level 1 magician.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Then they start flying around the world and killing any pure mage.

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Then all the people who are just warroirs then came and kill the mages. They kill you to because you are just sick.

troope1.gif

Prayers are to sarry so zammy comes and kills you.

troope1.gif

Then you are suffocated by what they animals relased.

troope1.gif