Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
SwankyTuna

How will zee person above you die?

The ghost get annoyed at you and chase you round the garden with planks of wood with nails hammered into them. You run, get chased down and get splattered. The ghosts take your pieces, burn them, chuck them into a pit and a king black dragon eats your guts. 8)

while laughing at the previous victims death you fall back and slip into a tub of boiling toothpaste. you are burnt to a crisp but on the bright side your remains are pearly white :lol: !

sigur5.pnghi

You feel the sudden urge to pass gas, so you walk into a empty room at a party and realize you are being beat to death by penguins holding dead mongooses.

You actually realize that you were posting this in a Naruto Show Episode and then all of a sudden Hatake Kakashi drops in on you with a purple solar-powered machine gun and hits you but then you actually dodge it and then when you dodged it you actually dodged into it but then it didnt kill you because a camel fell from a jet and the camel hit you on the head then you were sent to the hospital and then some random person's mom was beside you on a stretcher and then she used kung fu on you and then you dropped through the floor like it wasn't there and then you land on some [bleep]es and you're almost dead but then someone uses a healing technique on you so you're completely fine and then you live your life perfectly and die normally, of age.

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

an indiana jones-style bolder will roll over you :P

Stupid egg..........

This is actuly a good idea. Death to the marcos.

then i come along and drop a brick on each of your feet, tie your hands behind your back, and spend 2 long hours punching and kicking u, before slowly pushing a dragon scimitar harder and harder into your chest for being so negative all the time about other peoples work

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

i give you a sleeping pill to drink with your tea , then i take the dragon nscimmy and cut off your wotsit... you commit suicide bcz you can no longer get babies lmao

you die of old age.

and because a piano fell on you.....

Stupid egg..........

Guest AshKaYu

I love meat pie, but there was none left at the Safeway, so I had to make my own :)

I love meat pie, but there was none left at the Safeway, so I had to make my own :)

W-T-F!?

I stab you in the back of the head for being a moron...

a chipmunk eats your face

Stupid egg..........

you get mauled by a malitia of teenage mutant ninja turtles. then they take you hostage and keep you in a coma for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years then they wak you up and kick you in the face until you die :D

jakerules13badder1mi.gif

I place a grenade behind a window. The resulting explosion causes the window to shatter and you are torn to pieces by broken glass based shrapnel.

Guest AshKaYu

OT:Jd, I felt bored okay. It's better then your, common, ordinary, been-said-50-times stabbing.

TPAM dies because one day they wake up, find themselves hovering 30000 feet above the pacific ocean, and *accidently* fall.

You got stabbed in the face by a midget called Larry.

u die by smaking a lil smelly fish in your face until your brain cells are no more and you will be dead forever!

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

you die from asphyxiation and because i kill you in that manner for not knowing that word or if you do know it then i will place you on a rack, dip your feet in a cauldren of boiling lead while being impaled on a stake while it slowly eases its way through your intestines and out your mouth over the course of three days then while you are still dying i break both of your legs and nail 3 centimeter thick nails through various parts of your body. right before you breathe your last i will finish driving a long nail into your skull and pour super glue into your mouth and noseso you actually die from asphyxiation. then last but not least i defenistrate the whole kit and caboodle from a high tower in tibet onto some sharp rocks in a river near a frozen waterfall..

there... how is that? for further reference asphyxiate means to die from not having enough oxygin (drowning, pillows, wahtever) and definistrate means to toss someone out of a preferably high window.

by the way i actually want you to die of old age surrounded by your closest friends and family but i wanted to be a little macrabre and morbidly creative above.

tipitlessersigea3.png

you die from too much thinking ...

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

an airplane crashes and the flaming wrckage lands on you.

congrats! you get mentioned in the newspaper!

tipitlessersigea3.png