Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Moderator Application Discussion Thread - Check your Inboxes
Damn eels, everything is already getting confusing. :P
-
Gender Dysphoria
Just space it out to a new line, and use an alt code for the symbol.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10/10, it's Jem for god's sake :P
-
First tag, now this?
This isn't new where I am. :? All PDA's are a detention in my school, and pretty much everyone else I know's school. (Keep in mind that I'm in the eight grade)
-
(Fixed) More php - curl-ing contact lists
[hide] [hide] Back again with php questions: So I'm making a "refer a friend" form, and I need to be able to have a "select a friend from your yahoo, gmail, or hotmail address book" option. My game-plan would be to use curl to get to the "export your address book" part of the email app, and then store the file temporarily to a directory, parse that file as an array, and (somehow) add a checkbox in front of the email/name (which would need to count the number of results in that array, and POST that), and then after that part everything is handled. So, my questions: How to log into yahoo/gmail/hotmail using curl (like what I would have to post, or get in the address bar) How to then get to the export as a file part, and how to parse that as an array How to count how many contacts are in that array, and assign a checkbox in front of that which stores the data Help?[/hide] I got everything else done, however, I still need help with processing. After the foreach() statement, where it processes the data for the array, I added a checkbox, and want to be able to uniquely name that checkbox (maybe based on what number of record it is?), and then be able to get the checkbox name from the form, and process it into an array. Is there some way to assign my checkbox names based on array values? [/hide] Okay, everything is fixed here. I turned the name of the checkbox into an array, and put that email as the value for that array, then serialized the array.
-
Gender Dysphoria
I could probably consider myself as having a very mild case of that, nothing that would ever require 'treatment'. You just kind of feel out of place sometimes, and it's like "Whoa, wait...who am I again...?" Do they really have such things as Christan psychiatrists? Just tell the shrink that Jesus came to you in a vision, and told you that only through this, you would come to know god ...or something :P
-
Internet Not Responding
That still doesn't fix the internet explorer problem. What you suggested I like to call "the band aid effect" Firefox is good and I suggest using it but if he wants to use internet explorer, and if it doesn't work then he still shouldn't have to switch. I was joking. (I guess, though a band aid is better than in open wound in most cases :wink: ) Anyway, does it just freeze? It it only on the runescape website? or does it just happen randomly while browsing the internet? Do you have a lot of other apps running when it freezes?
-
Internet Not Responding
Get firefox...
-
Its gettin' towards that time of year
Don't tell that to my lit/lang teacher, she is SCARY when it comes to msu. And I mean SCARY. (It's her own way of "defending the homeland :P ")
-
speaker problem
eeeew #-o What the **** is with these bashing Vista for no reason? You gave no reasons as to why you don't like it, and had nothing else to say at all. I guess it's the "cool" thing to do now is to bash Vista. Naw, all of the "cool" linux users bash windows as a whole.
-
CAT!@
Toucḫ̩̉̉. I saw someone walking their cat today at the park. The cat looked really pissed off. Anyway, good luck with your cat.
-
Moderator Application Discussion Thread - Check your Inboxes
You broke the chain of subliminal "Mod me" hints with your super-liminal one... way to go...
-
Wow. I need some advice, again. :x
Haha, it sucks more when you have club refs at a 7th grade game, and they call penetration every single ****ing block, even when the other ref, and the other teams coach say it wasn't! Grr.... Or, back to football, when you get 40 YARDS for unsportsmanlike conduct because the coach argued a call.
-
iTunes Store Help
Places like this Just google around, I'm sure you'll be able to find stuff.
-
If they were cats...
and one was a duck (wtf?) It was a goose. :roll: /SARCASM...
-
Senior High School Year Pranks
This isn't a big end of year prank, nor is it a high school prank, but I'm going to post it anyway. :P Last year, our lit/lang teacher HATED pen clicking. I mean HATED. She literally had drawers full of pens. If you were clicking your pen, she would take it, and have you write with a pencil. So, my friends and I got 3 of those digital player/recorder with the remote control things at walmart (the kind you can plug into your computer), and recorded 10 minutes of us clicking pens on my computer. We then looped it to the end of the memory on the things (about 3 hours). The next day, we took them into her classroom, and while she was out, placed them all around the room. One in her desk, the other on the back of a computer, and one in the closet. When it was our period (block schedule; 1.45 hr periods), we turned them on from the remote, and it was hilarious. We did a "Everybody stand up..." thing, and then she found the first recorder under her desk. She asked who did this, and none of us answered; she turned it off, put it in her drawer, and about fifteen minutes later, we turn back on the other two... :XD: TL;DR: Recorded pens clicking, annoyed the hell out of our lit/lang teacher
-
a thread for...
Eh...are you talking about something like this? (Clan Chat Directory - Post Your Chat Info Here!)
-
Does your school have this?
Luckily, my school has nothing by means of the computer itself (net sned questions to the teacher's computer =P), but they do have stuff for the internet, of which can be easily bypassed by loading up firefox WE from a jump drive =P.
-
If they were cats...
No...the question is...will it blend??? :shock:
-
PHP Help -Calling SQL Data In a Template
Thanks dude! You're awesome! But with the data being stored as a variable and called later, could I do what I tried to do in my pseudo-code? Or should I just stick with doing the formatting in the same code? <?php [...] while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){ $title = $row['title']; $desc = $row['description']; } ?> <?php echo $title; ?> <...>
-
PHP Help -Calling SQL Data In a Template
I'm confused with that, happy. What I want to do, is when a new row in my table is created, lets say row 217; I can goto .../test.php?id=217, and see the page that says: Title: "Return column one of row defined in url" Description: "Return Column two of row defined in url" But be able to format the thing. Is it possible to store the columns info as a variable, and then call it within some formatting? (Another question with variables; if I end my script, can I still call variables used before in a new script? e.g. <?php $title = mysql_query(print column 1 (or whatever the code is that I'm trying to figure out)) ?> <?php echo $title; ?> ?
-
how to make 75 quick dollars
Short Irish Nun == Leprechaun in the making
-
Japan Invents A 26 Hour Work Day.
Taken from the comments on the page you linked: If there really were two extra hours, I'd get probably get more sleep (obvious one)
-
PHP Help -Calling SQL Data In a Template
I have a form, where the (logged in) user enters their "posting", so like Title, Location, Description...; and uses php to insert those values into a table, with an auto-increment identifier. I need the script to be able to output that SQL data into a template, so that it has labels for Title, Location, Description, et cetera; and have it so the url would be http://whatever.tld/test.php?id="Mysql row number" and I could also list the title's on a separate page. Basically a watered down version of a forum. So how would I go about doing something like that?
-
Are the UN taking action against Global Warming?
Well, I do kinda believe that, we can't exactly be helping the environment right now, can we?