Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. I'm sorry DV, but that was the lamest argument I've heard in a long while XP It's like saying we should be wary of Linux because it uses "Folders" which are also found in MS Windows... I'm seriously LMAO'ing right now. Thanks fro the laugh :lol:
  2. No, he means organize bookmarks. [hide] [/hide]
  3. Soccer. *adds another word* Gymnastics.
  4. Errdoth replied to kidurdude's topic in Off-Topic
    [.quote] Please! Wait!? So you took them there, with no prior knowledge that they were going to do this, yet you still followed along and drove them back aswell...But that might do something, because if your purpose for going their wasn't to commit a crime...erhm...I dunno, the oly thing I know about this stuff is from like the three episodes of law & order I saw...
  5. Necro, does that go anywhere inside your ear? or does it just wrap around?
  6. .

    Errdoth replied to usahellyes's topic in Tech and Computers
    Wow, that was really...err...random?
  7. I have a picture with Rumsfeld somewhere; we met him at dinner up in Washington, when we went for my cousins wedding. I had like no idea who he was, lol.
  8. Errdoth replied to kidurdude's topic in Off-Topic
    Bank robbery, I think.
  9. nah dogs sniff ur balls :lol: ---Any real help please--- And a homosexual fish would be different how?
  10. Errdoth replied to ilya's topic in Off-Topic
    You don't know my brother, do you? :) I wanted to go on a criuse, or just have a normal vacation. But, nooo... We had to rent an old rv and go to some random-[wagon] indian reservation like 100 miles south of Las Vegas, for the sole purpose of spending three days down there lighting off fireworks :roll: I got to the point where in the middle of the second night, when my dad and brother were going in, I was walking a little ways out and tossing a bunch of fireworks everywere.
  11. Errdoth replied to ilya's topic in Off-Topic
    Some kids dress up for Halloween, others...err...shoot fireworks at people, I guess.
  12. explain that costume pl0x :P :XD: FTW!
  13. For a party I'm going to, I'm gonna be: Senator Larry Craig But, other than that, I usually just pass out/eat candy.
  14. So any recommendations on good hashes, password protection with db's in general?
  15. Errdoth replied to Brad25891's topic in Off-Topic
    I was just thinking about this thread this morning. I had an incredibly weird dream last night. I was at my school, and it was like an open house thing, and there was this giant tiki-god carving thing next to one of the lunch benches. No one seemed to care; but then my best friend and his mom came up to me, handed me a letter, and told me that, "The lines were neatly spaced in accordance with the rules." I don't think the letter said anything, but I read it, and new that I had to shove my hand up the tiki-god's...err...rectum, and get what was inside. I went over, made sure noone was looking, and pulled out a bunch of coins. (They were pesos, of all things) Then another friend was yelling at some kid because he threw his watch into the sewer. I then opened the tiki-god's head, and pulled out a cup with my friends watch in it (The inside of the tiki-god was filled with water, which makes about as much sense as anything else), then I silently handed the watch to my friend, and woke up. Officially, that was the weirdest dream (that I can remember), to date. (thats a good xkcd, kashi : )
  16. I always get all the abyssal_whip's confused. So you've been around long enough to confuse me: 6/10
  17. Screw that. Go for the whole tablespoon.
  18. I was just wondering if, for things like user password fields, it was possible to double md5 hash a string. There's plenty of md5 decrypters out there, just with google, but would this be practical? Would it do anything?
  19. If it interests anyone, I just found this: This
  20. Errdoth replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Alto Sax
  21. I'm in huntington beach, and the air outside is all ash-y and stuff, plus we have the santa anas, so it's dry as well, and we have to stay inside at school, too, because there's all sorts of crap flying everywhere; and one of the big palm tress fell in the school parking lot. Hell, my lit/lang teacher brought a humidifier and air purifier to school today. We were all hanging out in her classroom during lunch. (Oh, and one of my dad's really rich friends had three of his houses burn down. He had a house in malibu (where the first file started), so he went to his house in lake arrowhead, and there's a fire there now, too, and then he went down to irvine, and his house there got evacuated too. Pretty crappy day for him.) And these aren't as bad as the ones we had up in simi valley a couple years ago. It was literally raining ash, all the way where i am)
  22. I'm not going to contribute anything at all, but why does everyone think, because runescape is slow, that they need a new graphics card?
  23. it'd be easily done with a window.setTimeout
  24. Errdoth replied to MPM's topic in Off-Topic
    I've always wondered what it looked like up there. Anyway, why do ghosts seem to always favor small towns? The only ghosts I ever heard about was when my grandparents called me telling me the ghost of the lady who used to own the house was walking in the attic. My brother also hit their roof with a soccer ball. They were so serious, I was about to burst out laughing. (My grandparents live in the house next door) EDIT: What's a picwood? I'm guessing it's the theater? SECOND EDIT: Now I have enough information to mail you a letter with a lolcat in it! *evil laugh* :twisted:
  25. Ffs, stop with the vista bashing. We may not all like it right away, because it's new and it's different, but eventually, it will eventually supersede xp, and all of you who refused to get used to it will be even more pissed off. On topic: do you really want to be wheeling a desktop pc to your lectures? :wall:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.