how did u meet ur first best friend (in real life)

amazizing333

well, like most people, i met my first best friend in kindergarten. i came from a family who didn't speak english AT ALL. i had to learn all of it through ESL. the very first day, i went on the bus, went to some seat in like the very back, i found someone already in it... i decided that i wanted him out... and i punched him :-w well, as u can imagine, people don't like being punched (wat a shock!) and he punched me back, we had a little tussle, the bus driver never noticed, and it ended faily quickly. i guess he considered me his equal as did i. and we became fast friends because we were also in the same class for the next 4 years, then in 5th grade, i had to move, and i never heard from him again.

Erm I think we can basically finish this topic in one word

School

Soccer.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Best friend in Edmonton:

My neighbor. We have known eachother since we were in diapers. We're practically family besides the whole look like/same skin color thing. Funny thing is, we didn't go to the same school, so our life together was isolated from school

Best friend in Virginia:

He was the new kid. I was the new kid. It worked. His dad worked for the Redskins. After I moved, he did too to another team. Haven't heard from him since.

Best friend in Atlanta:

His best friend for the past 5 years moved to Oregon, and I was the new kid. WE became friends through doing stuff in class.

I obviously have a lot more "best" friends but these were the first ones I met.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Brothel

They let kids in bars?

Jeez, mine was so long ago..i don't even remember...so why am i posting?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have several best friends, the first one I met in pre-k (this is my best-est of all friends, he just joined these forums, scourge :P), 3 of my best friends in 4th grade when we had to withstand the horrible wrath of... Ms. Cooper. Then 6th when I met this kid who was like opposite-me but still a really good friend and then 7th grade when I was split from all my friends save my best friend from 6th so I made like 4 new best friends. The rest of my best friends I picked up along somewhere between 6-8th grade :P(it seems as though I consider everyone to be my best friend, this is not the case, I just have alot of friends and some are just better friends in my eyes then others :P).

I love my friends :D

[hide=censored pix]

hiddenfriend1.jpg

hiddenfriend2.jpg

Scourg^

At a 7th grade museum trip, he was posing to be like one of those documentary people :P.

hiddenfriend3.jpg

[/hide]

those are a few i found on my comp

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I don't know which of these 3 I met first, because our parents were friends before I was born in both cases...

One lived a few houses down from me before I moved (different area, same town), then he got "popular" and we kind of stopped talking.

Another lived way on the other side of town, went to my pre-school but different elementary school, now hes in my middle school (I'm in 8th grade, middle school is 6-8), still pretty good friends, again he got "popular" but we're still friends since hes in like all my classes. (but he's a yankees fan :( )

The third was in my pre-school, best friend ever until kindergarten, went to different one, lost contact. Now he's on my bus and lives a couple streets over from me, kind of talk to him, wouldn't really consider him my friend now though.

And my current best friend ( :lol: ), I met in 4th grade, he plays Runescape (i got him hooked), and he's a great friend :)

My first best friends name was Mandy she was new and came from China, she spoke very little English.

I offered to show her around in primary school and helped her with English.

We were best friends all through primary school and high school before I moved states.

My brother was best friends with her cousin, Michael.

And I met the best friend I've had in my entire life off of a website. His name was Tom, we spoke on the net for a while and met up. We became the best of friends and always did everything together but he died in a car accident the day before his 21st :cry:

I used the very same website after he died to make a new friend and ended up meeting the love of my life who I'm marrying - So yeah that's a bit of 'fate' for ya :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My first best friends name was Mandy she was new and came from China, she spoke very little English.

I offered to show her around in primary school and helped her with English.

We were best friends all through primary school and high school before I moved states.

My brother was best friends with her cousin, Michael.

And I met the best friend I've had in my entire life off of a website. His name was Tom, we spoke on the net for a while and met up. We became the best of friends and always did everything together but he died in a car accident the day before his 21st :cry:

I used the very same website after he died to make a new friend and ended up meeting the love of my life who I'm marrying - So yeah that's a bit of 'fate' for ya :P

Sounds like a good website...mind sharing?

anyway...my first best friend i met in some little pre-preschool thing my mom signed me up for when I was 2.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sounds like a good website...mind sharing?

Haha also I used that website to make another friend I've known for a few years now called Murray. I helped him make his profile better and put better photos up, then found a profile of a girl who I thought he would get along with.

They both met up and went motorbike riding together and are now engaged hahaha My partner started chatting to him on msn and we all met up for drinks and stuff and Murray became my partners best friend.

Now they're moving in to a house with us.

I also met a traveller by the name of Shannon who goes over seas and works with the kids who live in poverty, I introduced him to Tom's sister Sara and now they're dating and travelling the world together.

How funny is that?

On one website, I met the best friend I ever had, my future husband, my future husbands best friend, his future wife and Tom's sister's new boyfriend and travelling partner.

If my best friend didn't die, I would have never met these people and 3 people wouldn't have met their soul mates.

I'll PM you the web address.

Once we get married and they get married we're writing in our success story and hopefully it will be published.

:-k This gives me an idea, this could make a pretty interesting womans day or that's life magazine story :XD: make some dough out of it.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

In grade 2, this was after a concert practice for school on a sunday we ran out to the slides and I pooped in my pants, i hid under the slide and cried whilst he ran to the office to tell them. XD Then i moved and havent seen or talked to him since. Oh the good ole days.

My First Best Friend (School): Don't really know, we were in the same class in first and second grade. I stick to people I know.

My Best Friend [of all time] (Church): When you're little, and at church, you're friends with everyone. This one kid stuck out because he was short like me. And we had the same piano teacher.

My Current Best Friend (School): We were the only two Asian boys in my second grade class...I think...We were also the smartest two. Naturally, smart people are friends with smart people.

My Current Second Best Friend (School): I met him last year, on the first day of school. We were in the same homeroom, but we didn't really talk until the second to last period of the day. He told me "I heard this teacher is [bleeping] mean". He also sat with me at lunch. Then a week or two later, he started a conversation. I then got his e-mail off one of my other friends, and we started e-mailing each other. I don't really remember.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I haven't got a best friend. But two people that are very close to me:

I met one the first time when I was threatening to throw her sister in the ditch. Obviously she didn't like what I was doing, but later on (a few months later) we got along pretty well and we've been friends for nearly 10 years now.

The other one was at school. I went from Havo/VWO to Mavo in school and so I got into a new class. I didn't knew anybody and I had to make some friends, for English I had to make a collage about the Jasper National Park and I had to do that with somebody so I picked out my now very good friend. We had an A for the project by the way.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

My best friends I met in grade 7.

I came a week late to the school I go to, and so did my good friend Martin, and we became friends.

Later that week, me and Martin, in math, were made to sit at a table with two other guys. They were talking about Diablo 2, and I became friends with them by talking to them about that. This was James and Hazen.

Funny... We never actually played D2 together until we re-discovered the game earlier this year.

I have other people I'd consider best friends as well. Allen, I met in gr. 7, he went away in 8 to New Zealand,and then came back. And we became good friends. Sebastian, I met him through a drama class in school...

Our group has about 20 people on an average day, now. It's pretty crazy, compared to the original four in grade 7.

Sorry for talking everyone's ear off. Or ...writing their eye off.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

We met when his family moved to a row house one house from my row house. I think he and I were both 1 year old. Then we went to the same school for 13 years (3 different schools). Fortunately he also became a Christian and we're in the same church.

I still live rather close to him (about 500 meters) but we're not neighbors anymore. Although he and I have many common friends so we still see each other a lot. Hopefully we'll extend our current "best friend" streak of 20 years.

untitledyw7.png

At primary school, my best friend was the guy I sat next to on the first day.

At my second primary school after moving across the country, I ended up being friends with the guy whose job it was to show me around.

At high school, I have loads of close friends unlike before but my 'best' friend, I just started talking to him one day after I saw him in town and we stuck like glue. The guy who was my best mate at my second primary school I didn't see for three years but recently he joined a band with me and my current best mate, which is a good laugh.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I never had any friends until I was 20. When I was 20 I was sent to jail for out running a cop. There I met lots of people. Two of their names were Patrick and Jared. They both robbed banks. All 3 of us became good friends. After we got out, Jared became instantly rich. He didn't share and moved to Canada. I have not seen him since. But Patrick and I now play in a screamo band. Life is good with our girls Liz and Raven.

wpsig1ht5.gif