how did u meet ur first best friend (in real life)

amazizing333

I don't like the thought of putting one friend above all the rest.

But, of course, there are friends that I'm really close to, and one of them I met in Pre-K, but we literally never talked to each other until 4th grade.

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

After looking over who I made friends with, it's quite difficult since I moved from school to school.

I'd have to say though, my one friend who I've known for seven years now, he and I have been through a lot, and know each other very well. We met in Grade 4, at first I thought he was some crack head(yes, in grade 4), who was going to die in his 20s. Eventually we were put to do a project together, and my suspicions about him being a crack head, and a hopeless person were quite wrong. I found out he had a large family, like me, loved the same things as I did at that time, and we quickly began to hang out.

Grade 7 he started to come over to my house every single day, and the longest was 67 days in a row, which is ridiculously funny. Anyways, we still go to each others houses, but unfortunately in High School, we have only 1 course this entire year together, so the bonds that brought us together aren't there, so hopefully our new bonds hold tight. ^_^

I've known my first best mate since I was two. So we've known each other for 18 years now, and we're still real good mates. Our parents were friends.

Good to have a good mate like that, we get along real well, have different taste in girls too, which helps.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Me and my 2 best buds have been friends since elementary school. We had the same teachers and in high school did ROTC all four years and were in the top ranks. Theyre both in the Marines now though, im stuck at home bein a college boy.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Uni, friend of a friend blah blah, dated for 2 years, now it's meh. Wish I had a best friend that I knew from when I was reeeally little, just to share memories and the like, but we all grew apart :(

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

My very first best friend was my neighbour. We met when were two, she ran over my foot with her tricycle (and I still have the scar today, around 12 years ago) and we basically hanged around everytime. But then her mother married a westerner and moved to America, never saw her ever again.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Brothel

They let kids in bars?

Jeez, mine was so long ago..i don't even remember...so why am i posting?

Who said he was a kid? He could be 26 for all you know.

The thread is first best friend. that would be kinda sad to have waited 26 years to have a first best friend.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm gonna throw a curb-ball and say I don't have a best friend.

I'm still evaluating my "friends".

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Ow i like to tell the story of how i met my best friend

well when i was 12-13 i got from basisschool (elementary) to middelbare (highschool) i was nervous and a bit shy so making friends was hard altough i was good at it.

I met a really funny/prankster/bully guy named metin he was really teasing me about my looks and made all kind of funny/teasing remarks (kids you know the good'ol times :P ) at first i was like that guy is my enemy or something but actually he was just getting attention his way so we got to know each other and i know i think every thing about him and same for me and we are still friend for life 4 years or so.

so you see in (almost :( ) every guy is behind the some time's mean outside a friendly guy inside so dont judge a person as first impressions dont are true.

please if you have the time add twinsen345 for a chat i always love to talk

well, like most people, i met my first best friend in kindergarten. i came from a family who didn't speak english AT ALL. i had to learn all of it through ESL. the very first day, i went on the bus, went to some seat in like the very back, i found someone already in it... i decided that i wanted him out... and i punched him :-w well, as u can imagine, people don't like being punched (wat a shock!) and he punched me back, we had a little tussle, the bus driver never noticed, and it ended faily quickly. i guess he considered me his equal as did i. and we became fast friends because we were also in the same class for the next 4 years, then in 5th grade, i had to move, and i never heard from him again.

So you met your best friend by punching him in the face? :shock: Weird

I met my current best friend through school. I just moved here so it worked well I guess...

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif