OUCH

Blue_Eggz

Ok, so I was skateboarding a while back with my friends and there was a huge ramp and I was like "yeah, this looks easy". Then I accidently let go of my board and I fell from several feet in the air and landed on my back! It really hurts.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Heh, I completely messed up on a wall flip today while practicing. Mega ouch.

Grass is supposed to be soft, damnit >_>.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yeowch. That sucks! :boohoo: But, that's the breaks when you're 'boarding. And Reb, it isn't the grass you're landing on, it's the ground. Sometimes it's soft, other times it'll kick your [donkey]. At the very least, it wasn't pavement! :wall:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Make a video for me. To teach me how. <3:

I might even want to hear your voice also. :-k

Nevah!

Just search for "wall flip" on google, or just Youtube. Pretty easy to find video tutorials on it (there are more than I can count...), as it's one of the major, yet simpler tricks people like to learn when it comes to Tricking.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Last summer I hit the brakes on my bike (the brakes have always sucked, but that doesn;t matter here) while going down a gravel-strewn hill, slid, compression fracture on the left wrist. Odd, seeing as I fell to the right :-k . Also needed stitches in the right knee.The cruel part: I had been with my friend, and he wanted to keep riding a little further but I wanted to park before the hill. He started getting all "come oooooononnnn" until I agreed. Little [wagon]. I punched him after I called my mom to take me to the hospital. With the good arm, of course :wink: It actually didn't hurt as bad as I would've thought breaking a bone would, but then again it was just compression, like crunching a Coke can.

Mod Edit: Please do not stretch the page as this is against Tip It rules- Irritating Posting Style. Thanks Q.V. Tip It SuperMod

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

http://www.wordpress.com Get a blog please, we dont really care.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

one time on inline skates i was going over a spine when one of my feet got caught on the coping and i did the splits on the spine...very painful :|

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

hope your ok. reminds me of that incident of james brown.

you mean Jake Brown? the guy who fell 50 feet? His incident was MUCH worse :lol:

Atleast Jake nailed that 720! :lol:

No he meant James Brown because OW he feels good!

I reckon his was worse. He's dead!

you mean Jake Brown? the guy who fell 50 feet? His incident was MUCH worse :lol:

Like he knew that he would now!

I reckon his was worse. He's dead!

Perhaps get up! get on up! is more relevant then?