OUCH

Blue_Eggz

Heh, I completely messed up on a wall flip today while practicing. Mega ouch.

Grass is supposed to be soft, damnit >_>.

Make a video for me. To teach me how. <3:

I might even want to hear your voice also. :-k

Yah, I cant figure out how to wall flip... Tried for a week and gave up... Then again its probably because I suck at skating. I can barley kickflip. (Actualy I doubt I can even kickflip anymore... I havn't skated in about a month.)

Heh, I completely messed up on a wall flip today while practicing. Mega ouch.

Grass is supposed to be soft, damnit >_>.

Make a video for me. To teach me how. <3:

I might even want to hear your voice also. :-k

Yah, I cant figure out how to wall flip... Tried for a week and gave up... Then again its probably because I suck at skating. I can barley kickflip. (Actualy I doubt I can even kickflip anymore... I havn't skated in about a month.)

Haha, reb is a tricker. No board. There are loads of videos on how to wallflip. I learned from this one.

Haha, reb is a tricker. No board. There are loads of videos on how to wallflip. I learned from this one.

I'd like to try it, but I'm not sure about it. Isn't it dangerous to land on your neck or something?

Maybe I should just start with something easier... any ideas?

OffTopic: A wallflip while skating? Is that even possible? :XD:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Let's see... I stretched my calf muscle and go two hematomas yesterday, one from an unsuccessful palm spin and another one from a bar. The good thing is that they aren't big.

By the way, I see some of you are talking about wall flips. Well, don't even try to do your first one outside without a good spotter because there's a 99.9% chance you aren't going to land it.

By the way, I see some of you are talking about wall flips. Well, don't even try to do your first one outside without a good spotter because there's a 99.9% chance you aren't going to land it.

Geez dude, don't say that.

The problem holding people back from doing wall flips isn't usually ability, but fear (as is stated multiple times in most good tutorials). Unless you weigh like 300 pounds, you can probably do a wall flip (hyperbole, of course >_>). Being more fit helps, but it's just form and overcoming all fear. Your statement doesn't really help that fear factor for some people -_-".

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd like to try it, but I'm not sure about it. Isn't it dangerous to land on your neck or something?

Maybe I should just start with something easier... any ideas?

OffTopic: A wallflip while skating? Is that even possible? :XD:

It's possible... But lets just say if you can do it, you wouldn't be working at McDonalds.

(for those of you who dont get what I mean, I' saying that if you can wallflip while skating, you would definitly be a pro skater.

The problem holding people back from doing wall flips isn't usually ability, but fear (as is stated multiple times in most good tutorials). Unless you weigh like 300 pounds, you can probably do a wall flip (hyperbole, of course >_>). Being more fit helps, but it's just form and overcoming all fear. Your statement doesn't really help that fear factor for some people -_-".

Yes, because of fear. If it's your first time ever, you probably aren't going to land it because you will decide to change your mind while you are in the middle of it, which is the worst thing you can do. I saw many people try it in the gym, I don't think I've ever seen anybody do their first one by themselves.

was trying to do a truck-stand to truckstand ( manual, flip the board up and stand on the wheels, then flip the board around in a barell roll and land on on trucks.) yeah, well, that dident work, and I fell on my face, rofl. my friend was laughing so friggin' hard, I thought he was gunna pass-out.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Yes, because of fear. If it's your first time ever, you probably aren't going to land it because you will decide to change your mind while you are in the middle of it, which is the worst thing you can do. I saw many people try it in the gym, I don't think I've ever seen anybody do their first one by themselves.

And so your post was helping in what way?

I was playing ice hockey. The crossbar of one of the nets was rusty and sharp. I stopped really suddenly, slipped and got a huge gash right in my chin. 4 years later, you can still see where it happened. I also shot myself with a BB Gun. Right in the thumb. I was aiming and a friend tapped me on the shoulder. It scared me, my thumb moved from where it was, and I shot meselfs.

Oh, once I was riding my bike near this park, I got distracted, crashed into that wooden thing around sandboxes and I went flying through the air, landed on my stomach and got winded badly. If I had been going faster I probably would have hit my head on the slide about an inch away from my head when I landed.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!