When was the last time you cried? And why?

StrOwez

I cried today and whilst doing so realised I could not remember the last time I cried before that.

The reason was they had a programme on about soldiers in Afghanistan and a 19-20 year old died and his father read out his letter (the one he wrote in case he would die) Really sad :cry:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came close several times reading Deathly Hallows. To hell with her writing ability, that book was an emotional roller coaster.

Speaking of emotional roller coasters, apparently Java class is going to take me on one. Maybe I'll cry then :-k .

p2gq.jpg

I barely cry rofl. I laugh, but I don't cry.

I think the last time I cried was when I was 10 and I simultaneously broke both bones in my arm and dislocated my wrist :?

Thats about 4 years ago =/

Man I have no heart...

Oh well, life goes on.

That's why I don't cry lol, I'm an optomist.

Optomism has taken over my life lol :shock:

Edit: I'm not even joking... :?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

While yawning for three minutes straight at school mass last Friday.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hmm...

I was close when I was watching futurama episodes a few months back and watched the one with frys dog in it, but I didn't actually cry.

To be honest I can't remember the last time.

Yesterday. I was forcing myself to run a cross country race as fast as I could while my hip was just killing me...and sweat was getting in my eyes.
Ahh, I know that feeling. get your hair cut short!

As for me, I can't really remember.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I was close when I was watching futurama episodes a few months back and watched the one with frys dog in it, but I didn't actually cry.

My god, that one gets me every time!

The last time I cried through sadness was just over a week ago at a funeral. However, I end up crying with laughter on a regular basis. ::'

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Cried because I was sad or in pain? Can't remember, a few movies have made me come close lately. However I was "crying" like no other the other day I guess because I had an allergic reaction to something, I couldn't see at all and my eyes were going crazy trying rinse themselves off. Never did figure out what it was.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Last time I cried was when I passed 6th grade. I wasnt trying and didnt care about school the first half of the year, then I realized I was an ingrate then tried my best. I barely passed.

I almost cried during click. That ending was so sad.

111-1.jpg

Last time I cried was when I was laughing the other night over the word "dingo".

It's hilarious when i'm hanging out with people. Loool.

Also when I was making fun of Chris Crocker the same night. That Brittany Spears video is hilarious. :oops:

Have you not read the "Fat/Skinny" thread, or any of the social stereotype threads? Tip.it have the manliest of men, with supreme abdominal muscles and a persona as hard as rock.

I believe Bubsa was referring to none other than me. :D :lol:

But anyway, I cried a couple months ago when my uncle passed away.

Have you not read the "Fat/Skinny" thread, or any of the social stereotype threads? Tip.it have the manliest of men, with supreme abdominal muscles and a persona as hard as rock.

I believe Bubsa was referring to none other than me. :D :lol:

He doesn't even have to say anything and I know he's thinking of me too.. Not even joking.. :?

The last time i cried.. I don't remember the last time I cried from pain but I cried the last time reality hit me like a ton of bricks. But I'm happily living in my own "reality" again. :)

The last time I cried was for no particular reason, I was just feeling a bit down. I dunno if anyone else does this but sometimes just having a good cry make you feel better I reckon.

I can't remember when though, about 2 months ago I think.

I cried the last time reality hit me like a ton of bricks. But I'm happily living in my own "reality" again. :)
You realised there is more to life than body building and being 'ard? :o
iteme3721.jpg