When was the last time you cried? And why?

StrOwez

Lol. The earlier posts about the bench press reminded me of this guy on Myspace who thought he could bench press 300 pounds, and he was 13...and well...chubby.

OT: If you don't cry. You're not human. Pwned.

I lurb Steph.

[Admin Edit: Real life photos are not permitted]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't cry, literally, even if I try really hard I just can't, maybe I'll see a doctor about it someday.. :-k

I have a friend who has the same problem. It's either you have something wrong with the tear ducts and they wont produce, or like my friend you might not have tear ducts at all!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I cried when I found out that I'm an 18 year old virgin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, the last time I cried was when I laughed extremely hard.

I really don't remember the last time I've cried. And I do a lot of stupid crap. :lol:

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Was it ever decided whether it was a he or she?

She was always a she.

I don't recognize that novalife name or whatever, I guess that guy is one of the high scorers now?

well he WAS. nubcake quit so he's like 70th in the hiscores or something. used to be 2nd though

SHE was 1st before she quit.

For me was in spring 2006, I badly twisted my leg. It wasn't the pain that made me cry, but the fact that I felt it for about 30-45 mins until the painkillers took effect. (It's not that they were slow, I just took them late)

Closest I can remember to crying (I had that feeling at least) was when I was watching Bridge to Teribithia. I guess I'm one of the only people out there that didn't know the girl just dies unexpectedly like that half way though the movie. That really just hit me. I thought I was watching a fun fantastical Disney movie and all of a sudden, "your friend Leslie drowned today". What the hell.

Yea same here I was like WDF ROFLcOPTER N*eBS Y SHE DI?!?111oneoneone111!?!

I got a bit teary by the end of the movie "click".

here i'll post some pics about when a "real man" should cry

999mycokez1ro5.png

999mycokezia6.png

999stealurcookiespf6.jpg

orly35971mm5.jpg

I can bench press 3 cows on top of each other... whilst doing the sunday times megahard sudoku.. and reading chaucer... and I have 6 girlfriends... .. have it.

oh..

and i'm also zezima.

oh yeah well im zezima and N0valyfe!-

Go ahead and be them.. I'm TKS..

I pray someone here remembers him..

I REMEMBER YAY! What happened to him? I looked him up a while back, was he banned? Wow, I dont know why but you saying TKS made me happy lol, I guess I wont be cryin tonight

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Closest I can remember to crying (I had that feeling at least) was when I was watching Bridge to Teribithia. I guess I'm one of the only people out there that didn't know the girl just dies unexpectedly like that half way though the movie. That really just hit me. I thought I was watching a fun fantastical Disney movie and all of a sudden, "your friend Leslie drowned today". What the hell.

Wow lol I was watching that with a friend forsome reason and he pointed out that she had huge cameltoe going :o ..... but really, didn't you just hate the boy in that movie? He was also from Hoot which I saw in science class lol.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Hmm...

I was close when I was watching futurama episodes a few months back and watched the one with frys dog in it, but I didn't actually cry.

Ah yes, that episode... Almost got me, as well...

The last time I cried was, err... I guess it has been a while... Been through several funerals, and not a tear... Even when my dog of 12 years passed on... I think it was around grade 6 or 7, so 7 years ago, when I first injured my knee...

hmmm.

maybe last 2 weeks ago when i saw the movie Pans Labrynth.

I actually sobbed :uhh:

So sad at the end :'(

Ugg..I'll definantly +1 that. But I didn't sob. Just kinda...trinkled :lol:

Such a great movie...but so damn sad :cry:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Last saturday when watching Away from her in cinema. Had a weak moment that brought me back to a certain period when nursing my grandpa.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

This entire month has been a cry fest.

During my time away from the boards my best friend Jack who I grew up with through my teenage years committed suicide.

He had severe depression well before we first met 9 years ago and in that very split second in time I guess he felt like it was time to go.

Also for those of you who knew I was trying for a baby for the past 5-6 months I found out that I have a pretty good chance that I'm infertile and my partner has been 'shooting blanks'.

Then I deferred university for 12 months and threw my job in.

My so called best female friend stranded me in the middle of nowhere for a one night shag. We aren't friends anymore.

I've been at people's throats, starting arguments and firing up over the smallest thing.

An example of this is when this chick called my partner at 1am in the morning to come in to work because someone had called in sick and I must have abused her on the phone for about 20 mins straight because I wasn't happy that she woke me up.

My partner has had to put up with my wild mood swings for the past 2 months... I feel sorry for him lol

So I have been absent for a while and still a little tender.... So don't throw me a bone or I might latch on to your arm and not let go lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

:( Sounds rough Goddess. You'll get through it though, just follow your own advice you've given many on these forums ^_^

Yes... but in my experience those who are usually best at giving advice are usually those who actually get really bad when they need the advice. It's all very good telling someone else what to do, but when it's you that's in trouble, it's a completely different world.

Things will get better though Goddess. At least you got a partner to help you though it. :^_^:

Mmm kind of.

I've been through pretty much everything horribly wrong lol so whether that's a good thing or a bad thing it's easier to relate to people going through something similar and show empathy.

It's all good though, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

Even the world's greatest psychs need someone to lean on one day.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

*Heart-wrenching stuff*

Aww, Mel. Don't let things get you down too much. Be the butterfly - get through life's struggles and come out strong and beautiful. I have the utmost faith in you. You'll soon be back on your feet and telling us all how to get the best out of life.

*big hugs*

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

This entire month has been a cry fest.

During my time away from the boards my best friend Jack who I grew up with through my teenage years committed suicide.

He had severe depression well before we first met 9 years ago and in that very split second in time I guess he felt like it was time to go.

Also for those of you who knew I was trying for a baby for the past 5-6 months I found out that I have a pretty good chance that I'm infertile and my partner has been 'shooting blanks'.

Then I deferred university for 12 months and threw my job in.

My so called best female friend stranded me in the middle of nowhere for a one night shag. We aren't friends anymore.

I've been at people's throats, starting arguments and firing up over the smallest thing.

An example of this is when this chick called my partner at 1am in the morning to come in to work because someone had called in sick and I must have abused her on the phone for about 20 mins straight because I wasn't happy that she woke me up.

My partner has had to put up with my wild mood swings for the past 2 months... I feel sorry for him lol

So I have been absent for a while and still a little tender.... So don't throw me a bone or I might latch on to your arm and not let go lol

lol! I already wondered where - you were - taking some solid beatings... well.. just remember: here and now, here and now.

Life's so funny. When the [cabbage] comes pouring down, you can laugh about it, you can cry about it - it won't change a thing. Ultimately there's just here and now.

Yah i know, it doesn't matter though.

Canadian's don't cry. When we feel sad we chop down forests with our amazing lumberjack skills. Each tree equals a tear for us. Unfortunately it is bad for the environment, so please don't make us sad.

Siggied

Maybe in British Colombia, in Ontario we dump chemicals in lakes.

Seriously though-last time i cried was when i watched Braveheart at like 9 years old.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.