When was the last time you cried? And why?

StrOwez

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in 3rd grade and (accidentally) stabbed a pencil through my hand.

Weird :-k . I've accidentally stabbed the end of a pencil into my hand (in 6th grade), and it didn't hurt at all.

No, I'm not being reterd macho here. It didn't hurt one bit. I mean, I literally lifted my hand up, faced the palm to the ground, and the pencil wouldn't come out (until I pulled it, and even then it didn't hurt). It was like there were no pain receptors in my palm, which is weird considering how many sensory neurons are in our hands >_>.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

last week :'( when my girlfreind was run over by a drunk redneck he was drivig on the side walk the [puncture] didnt even stop :cry: we were together for 6 years :(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Weird :-k . I've accidentally stabbed the end of a pencil into my hand (in 6th grade), and it didn't hurt at all.

No, I'm not being reterd macho here. It didn't hurt one bit. I mean, I literally lifted my hand up, faced the palm to the ground, and the pencil wouldn't come out (until I pulled it, and even then it didn't hurt). It was like there were no pain receptors in my palm, which is weird considering how many sensory neurons are in our hands >_>.

In 4th grade, a kid stabbed me with a pencil in my palm. I don't remember if it hurt or not, but there's still a small grey point in my palm, under the skin, where he stabbed me. I haven't died of graphite posioning yet, so I think I'm okay.

last week :'( when my girlfreind was run over by a drunk redneck he was drivig on the side walk the [puncture] didnt even stop :cry: we were together for 6 years :(

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. This is one of the many reasons I don't drink anymore. :(

Cowards can't block Warriors.

That happened to me too, except I stabbed myself because I was trying to stab through one of those huge erasers you stick at the top of your pencils, and I pushed really hard and it went straight through into my hand, I was in 5th grade I think. I was like "wtf..." and got a tissue to put on the blood, went up to the teacher and was like "I just stabbed myself... Can I have a pass to the nurse"? :lol:

Kinda off topic...but

Why do we at a certain age... don't cry when we get into physical pain?

I've broken several bones and the pain is unbearable, but I don't cry...

When I was 9, I would trip and cry like a little... :-#

Lol you jusy reminded me off this kid that trip and fell infront of me as I was looking at him. As soon as I walked away I turned around and I saw him cry.

For me it would be.. umm I think 3/4 months ago. I'm not really sure what it was now.

Quit RuneScape :)

That happened to me too, except I stabbed myself because I was trying to stab through one of those huge erasers you stick at the top of your pencils, and I pushed really hard and it went straight through into my hand, I was in 5th grade I think. I was like "wtf..." and got a tissue to put on the blood, went up to the teacher and was like "I just stabbed myself... Can I have a pass to the nurse"? :lol:

Woah I did the same exact thing and I have that little graphite thing in my hand still too, except I was too embarrassed to tell anyone cause I was trying to poke it through an eraser.

Anyway the last time I cried was at the funeral of this girl that was in my grade a couple of years ago.

Other than that i cry when I play guitar hero cause i dont blink

Just an average player with a horrible name...

In 2nd grade I got pissed at myself after my teacher yelled at me, and pushed my pencil into my thigh... and the point broke off and went in. A million years later, its still there, and its a fairly large piece. Not dangerous or anything though, its only graphite.

happiehour.jpeg

Geez, has anyone at Tip.It not been stabbed by a pencil o-o?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.