When was the last time you cried? And why?

StrOwez

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday. I'm emo like that.

Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies

I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing

Girls keep breaking up with me

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s never any fun they say they already have a *beep-beep*

They donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need another one

Stop my breathing and slit my throat

I must be emo.

rickastleywh7.png

Canadian's don't cry. When we feel sad we chop down forests with our amazing lumberjack skills. Each tree equals a tear for us. Unfortunately it is bad for the environment, so please don't make us sad.

For real, I can't remember the last time I cried, but I had tears in my eyes during the Vimy ridge Ceremony.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I never cry, I'm far too manly.

Hehe :P .

Fine, if this thread desperately needs "sadness" crying posts, I recently saw Schindler's List, so that got me kinda teary :-w .

Movies, with the right atmosphere, situation, and music can make one very emotional. Sadly, you don't get free theme music or perfect situations in real life, so they're harder to come by >_>.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I cried the last time reality hit me like a ton of bricks. But I'm happily living in my own "reality" again. :)
You realised there is more to life than body building and being 'ard? :o

Yep. There's also love. And enjoying what you have. And that's it. Nothing else matters.

I cried the last time reality hit me like a ton of bricks. But I'm happily living in my own "reality" again. :)

Yep. There's also love. And enjoying what you have. And that's it. Nothing else matters.

except of course, for food

No, food is bad. Imagine all those calories you take in and don't manage to burn off during the day :shock:

No, food is bad. Imagine all those calories you take in and don't manage to burn off during the day :shock:

cos then u wont be 'ard anymore! :shock:

ermm... cant remember specifically.. I know i'm gonna cry tommorow night when i watch the last episode of lucky star though.

Tk5SF.png

I know but theres just something about eating different foods and combinations its good enough to be a hobby! I love to eat things like cheese and calamari and pastas =P~

oh and I'm not fat though just incase anyone is thinkin that lol

Have you not read the "Fat/Skinny" thread, or any of the social stereotype threads? Tip.it have the manliest of men, with supreme abdominal muscles and a persona as hard as rock.

I believe Bubsa was referring to none other than me. :D :lol:

He doesn't even have to say anything and I know he's thinking of me too.. Not even joking.. :?

Not really, I mean, reading those threads and if they were to be believed, tip.it's a bunch of alpha males with no impurities whatsoever. Can you say, denial complex?

Have you not read the "Fat/Skinny" thread, or any of the social stereotype threads? Tip.it have the manliest of men, with supreme abdominal muscles and a persona as hard as rock.

He doesn't even have to say anything and I know he's thinking of me too.. Not even joking.. :?

Not really, I mean, reading those threads and if they were to be believed, tip.it's a bunch of alpha males with no impurities whatsoever. Can you say, denial complex?

maybe theres a lot of people who are ripped with IQ's over 150 that all play runescape and come to tip.it? lol

maybe theres a lot of people who are ripped with IQ's over 150 that all play runescape and come to tip.it? lol

Hah, I'd bet there's less than 10 people like that.

I'm not ripped - but I'm in good shape

My IQ isn't over 150 - I'd be lucky to have my IQ over 110

I don't play Runescape - Yeah, I retired

I come to TIF! - Yes! I fit in with one of those standards!

Uh, I was just playing around... :-s

Hah, I'd bet there's less than 10 people like that.

I'm not ripped - but I'm in good shape

My IQ isn't over 150 - I'd be lucky to have my IQ over 110

I don't play Runescape - Yeah, I retired

I come to TIF! - Yes! I fit in with one of those standards!

lol I bet theres a lot of people on here who pretend to be these things though, I notice nearly everyone here is apparentley 3 of these things :-k

Well duh. The average male at Tip.it has an IQ of 193, can bench 400 pounds, is 6'2", went to or is going to an Ivy, is at least a 5th degree black belt, has a great tan, and speaks at least three languages fluently. Everyone knows that.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I was close when I was watching futurama episodes a few months back and watched the one with frys dog in it, but I didn't actually cry.

My god, that one gets me every time!

The last time I cried through sadness was just over a week ago at a funeral. However, I end up crying with laughter on a regular basis. ::'

Yeah it does ;D. A lot of the episodes from the last season get me lol. Generally though I just hold it back.

Well duh. The average male at Tip.it has an IQ of 193, can bench 400 pounds, is 6'2", went to or is going to an Ivy, is at least a 5th degree black belt, has a great tan, and speaks at least three languages fluently. Everyone knows that.

I just know at least 6 people went

"Oh [cabbage] weve been discovered!"

I can bench press 3 cows on top of each other... whilst doing the sunday times megahard sudoku.. and reading chaucer... and I have 6 girlfriends... .. have it.

oh..

and i'm also zezima.

oh yeah well im zezima and N0valyfe!-

Go ahead and be them.. I'm TKS..

I pray someone here remembers him..