When was the last time you cried? And why?

StrOwez

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was close when I was watching futurama episodes a few months back and watched the one with frys dog in it, but I didn't actually cry.

My god, that one gets me every time!

The last time I cried through sadness was just over a week ago at a funeral. However, I end up crying with laughter on a regular basis. ::'

Yeah it does ;D. A lot of the episodes from the last season get me lol. Generally though I just hold it back.

That one got me the first time I saw it, and so did the Bee Sting one kind of :-k

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

A few months ago when I broke up with my ex. It made me upset because I hurt her so much. That would of been the first time in seven years that I cried. When I watch sad movies, I might get a bit teary eyed, but I hold it back with all my strength, because thats not manly, haha.

Off-Topic, talking about Futurama, my favourite episode would be the one where Fry thinks that his brother stole his seven leaf clover and used it to become famous, but that was not the case, his brother gave it to his son and named his son Fry, so cool.

And also, I don't know why, but I get real sad towards the end of the movie Click, haha.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

The last time I cried was when I was born. And it was cuz it was all cold, and these idiots cut my umbilical cord. Those jackarses.

-------------------------

A few months ago when I broke up with my ex. It made me upset because I hurt her so much. That would of been the first time in seven years that I cried. When I watch sad movies, I might get a bit teary eyed, but I hold it back with all my strength, because thats not manly, haha.

Off-Topic, talking about Futurama, my favourite episode would be the one where Fry thinks that his brother stole his seven leaf clover and used it to become famous, but that was not the case, his brother gave it to his son and named his son Fry, so cool.

And also, I don't know why, but I get real sad towards the end of the movie Click, haha.

That Futurama episode is sad. Futurama > all. Futurama is THE best show ever. (Actually Full Metal Alchemist is damn tight. But its only 52 episodes :cry: :cry: :cry: ) I guess Family Guy is cool too, but not quite as good as Futurama.

And when I watched click, my mom was crying at the end. But she always crys during sad movies.

Have you not read the "Fat/Skinny" thread, or any of the social stereotype threads? Tip.it have the manliest of men, with supreme abdominal muscles and a persona as hard as rock.

I believe Bubsa was referring to none other than me. :D :lol:

I'm sure Bubs was talking about Reb. After all it was his nude pic which got posted over and over again, wasn't it?

About real crying, must have been a couple of months ago, out of mixed love/hate feelings to my sister, but I normally am quite a happy guy.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

maybe theres a lot of people who are ripped with IQ's over 150 that all play runescape and come to tip.it? lol

Well duh. The average male at Tip.it has an IQ of 193, can bench 400 pounds, is 6'2", went to or is going to an Ivy, is at least a 5th degree black belt, has a great tan, and speaks at least three languages fluently. Everyone knows that.

You described me perfectly. :D

Well actually on-topic (unlike most posts on this page), the last time I cried was when I said good bye to a very special girl when I left Peru 3 weeks ago. First time crying in quite a long time and I didn't remember that I could cry so damn hard... I miss her... :cry:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I don't recognize that novalife name or whatever, I guess that guy is one of the high scorers now?

He quit around the time I quit...A few months ago...But yeah, he was the top guy I think. (Better than Zezima for a while?)

Anyways, I don't know. Probably sometime during an argument with someone. Maybe the time some kid punched me in the head and I got in trouble for it.

I was also close during the third time I watched season 5 of 24. The end of the first episode (You know...When...Yeah...That....) had me stunned, even though I'd seen it before. Then that other guy...Yeah...That other thing...(I think right before...8:00?), followed by the other guy (The episode after) almost got me. The big blow was probably at the end of the season. =(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I cried today, I was having a staring competition into the wind (don't ask why) and it make my eyes water.

But seriously crying would have been at the start of the year, I hate myself in a way, Cos I get all angry then pissed off when people try talking to me lol. I never cry from Physical Pain.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Was it ever decided whether it was a he or she?

She was always a she.

I don't recognize that novalife name or whatever, I guess that guy is one of the high scorers now?

well he WAS. nubcake quit so he's like 70th in the hiscores or something. used to be 2nd though

Tk5SF.png

I came close several times reading Deathly Hallows. To hell with her writing ability, that book was an emotional roller coaster.

lol. when I read it, i also had my sad moments to it. damn you J.K Rowling!

ot: I belive it was my last gf a bit back. I put to much into a relationship so you can expect it to backfire twofold at you. -.-

Popoto.~<3

I easily cry when watching a film or a play. Happened to me yesterday, when watching a play (adaptation of the Roman tragedies by Shakespeare).

The last time that I really really cried because of personal reasons was sometime in April-May, after my ex-of-one-year told me it hadn't been his intention to split up and that he honestly felt that I had initiated the break-up. Actually, he was right, and that realisation was quite painful. Not just because I lost a great man I shouldn't have lost, but especially realising I had fooled myself into believing it wasn't my doing but his, hit me hard.

My IQ isn't over 150
- Mine is neither. It's 140. That doesn't mean too much though, when you are emotionally [developmentally delayed]ed.

Idk whe i last cried. Last week or so of sadness, although i cry fairly often when i listen to intense music, not of sadness though.

Closest I can remember to crying (I had that feeling at least) was when I was watching Bridge to Teribithia. I guess I'm one of the only people out there that didn't know the girl just dies unexpectedly like that half way though the movie. That really just hit me. I thought I was watching a fun fantastical Disney movie and all of a sudden, "your friend Leslie drowned today". What the hell.