Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. Errdoth replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey! I biked 8 miles to the pier for the past two days with my friends to practice Parkour down there with random people from the internet! I'm not that much of a no-lifer, I would hope. Oooh, parkour... Never meet up with strangers you met on the internet!!! Anyway, gratz. Actually, one of my friends older bothers is friends with one of the guys who hosts the sessions, they had a website though, I just badly worded that post.
  2. When is/was Canada day? We're heading off to Edmonton for my little bothers hockey tournament tomorrow. (Staying in the mall 8-) ) Does that mean I miss fireworks here and there?
  3. I think its the hassle of constantly getting pmed for name changes To change your user name in phpBB, when enabled, you just open your profile and edit it there, like you would any other part of your profile. When enabled, the area where your user name is displayed becomes a text field which you can change. When disabled, it simply appears as it does on Tip.It. But, if username changing were enabled, how would you keep track of who's who, or the like. I fear that such an option being enabled would be easily abused; likewise, if the admins of tip openly declared they were accepting name changes, I could see the hassle for them, that would end up as a huge job.
  4. Errdoth replied to Jesselitton's topic in Off-Topic
    5 x 5 ftw 8-)
  5. Actually, the friend finder "availability" is set in the beacon tab, not the same as private chat.
  6. I redesigned this and updated the pictures with some new ideas.
  7. Errdoth replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    True...
  8. Errdoth replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    swearing an yelling.... police do that, so can the citizen running from the police... yeah, don't expect him NOT to force u to the ground... but as soon as u place ur hands on someones neck that can be considered a threat to life. just like if you were to take your gun out... you can kill with a gun, and that guy weighing 200+ lbs, could have crushed that kids neck with ease. I highly doubt his intent was to kill the kid or he was putting sufficient pressure on his next to do any serious damage, and like i said before he only had his hands there a few seconds. But he even forced the kids that were just standing there, albeit they had been skateboarding, to the ground and treated them the same as the others who had ran and whatnot. Can we all agree, at least, that the cop did overreact, maybe just a wee bit, or will you combat that too, Bloodstain?
  9. Errdoth replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    Please point out the: "Swearing, yelling, resisting arrest" part. As for running, only the one kid ran, the others just started to walk away. I would still like to know why they were arrested in the first place. The cop should have told them to "Stop and move on, you can't do that here."
  10. Errdoth replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    so ur telling me its ok to harass a 13 year old kid, in such a violent manner. whom was just skateboarding... just to to scare the hell out of them not to do it again? that in itself is abuse, and more or less against the law in its own right. No, i don't think its ok to harass a 13 year old. I think it's ok to use force on a 13 year old, or 19 year old (which ever he was) to arrest them when they are resisting arrest and trying to run. The kid who was running didn't get caught, and the others politely complied with the officers instructions.
  11. Hey! :P Anyway, I would have to say one of two things, either: - Better safe than sorry, just tell the person that she's your daughter or - The picture is the only thing that really says anything about 'holding hands', the rest just seems like prevention, I think the 'holding hands' was more directed at advertising.
  12. That is seriously so how I imagined you... :ohnoes: (I give everyone on this forum a face when I post, it's just something weird I do) You imagined me as a cartoon? :cry: Less work for my lazy mind... :-w
  13. Errdoth replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow, um... I can't even think of a response for this. I've been skateboarding down main street, and a cop approached us, and told us to leave. We left. End of story. I actually wish one of those kids was of a different ethnicity, and lived in LA, man, the media would never get enough of it.
  14. That is seriously so how I imagined you... :ohnoes: (I give everyone on this forum a face when I post, it's just something weird I do)
  15. Ha! A 2-D me! (With almost no resemblance to me except for hair color)
  16. Edit: Double Post
  17. 5/10 Seen you around...
  18. Errdoth replied to kindasurfin's topic in Off-Topic
    I prefer surfing, but, I'll still skimboard if the waves aren't so good. Especially if they are shorebreak :P
  19. I would have to agree. Does anyone know what brought the end to the "Gold Star" system they had, or whatever it was?
  20. Errdoth replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey! I biked 8 miles to the pier for the past two days with my friends to practice Parkour down there with random people from the internet! I'm not that much of a no-lifer, I would hope.
  21. Now Eels, I wouldn't suppose this ever happened now? (But, seriously, has it?)
  22. Once out of range of the goblin, the weather dampened, and the rain drizzled. He sought sheltered under an ancient tree. The boy saw people walk by, all heading home to various places whose names he didn't recognize. The rain pounded down as he sat in the hollow of that tree, oh, what he'd give for a fire. Alas, he scented meat being cooked, not far off, it seemed. He abandoned his hideout in pursuit of the smell.
  23. As the boy looked around, and absorbed he world he had so abruptly landed in, his memory came rushing back to him, and he gasped and, in those few, short moments, was in awe. He was there. Finally. After all the training, he was there. Runescape.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.