Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plugpoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plugpoint

  1. Granted, but it's so huge your neck snaps and the smiley falls face-down onto the floor I wish I could play Hard/Expert levels on Guitar Hero D:
  2. Let The Flames Begin - Paramore
  3. Didnt realise we had our own group - joined!
  4. Time itself exists, as do days and years (earth spinning blah blah) Minutes, hours and seconds are just the way we chose to divide up a day
  5. "You'll do."
  6. Wow, this thread's been going for a year and a day HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD :twss: I forgot this existed D:
  7. "me poor again" You've got my 99 pickaxe, that's worth more than money can buy tbh :twss: 184k needles?! D:
  8. YOU JUST LOST THE GAME
  9. I try and read them when I remember to. I miss The Editor's articles, they were excellent - I don't remember him writing a bad one, and I used to look forward to them. The new ones are good but not as good (not that I could do much better myself :P )
  10. good guide ^^ reading the red writing hurts though :( edit, i just realised the last post before mine was from june rofl, my bad o_O
  11. Haha, beat me to it AN extra grammar lesson pl0x :twss:
  12. [hide=] [/hide] http://www.cafepress.com/rstipit.91020835 :twss: congratulations lol :D
  13. Forum Name: Plugpoint92 Cape: Untrimmed Mining Picture: Fun Picture: ADDED
  14. go to tet event pictures and look at the second one :twss: glad to see you screenied my 99 pickaxe! it should have its own hide box tbh hahaha oooh and my 90-something addy ore, forgot about that and in your 70 pray one theres scife saying grats on 99 mining lmao anyway, gl with cooking (: !
  15. 4 cups of coffee and I still manage to look tired... meh, replace picture A with this one please? :twss:
  16. Nothing wrong with it :twss: It's ftw, they're jealous of how hawt it is (:
  17. The family in Cheaper By The Dozen WW tattoo?
  18. Damn Regret - Red Jumpsuit :twss:
  19. ;pl.jhubh;plokin rftiow2 :twss:
  20. Plugpoint replied to harper128's topic in Rants
    It's not the quickest way 59-60 mining, iron is.. and it's dwarven stout :P I don't suppose they think "YEEEAH let's waste everyone else's resources!! That'll be AWESOMEEEE." It had never occurred to me that it was wasting other people's resources. Was unaware that it could be seen from that perspective tbh.
  21. Ruined for you, enhanced for others. Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's been 'ruined'.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.