Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Something un-announced and I guess long desired.
Always thought that 'new user' button was a tad pointless, the new menu looks good :D
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
Rofl, stuffonmycat's so good We should do stuffonmyrabbit.. remember when we got the rabbit and put Woody from Toy Story's cowboy hat on it? :lol: Anyway, back on topic I'm currently 70k or so from 97, might be able to get that down to 20k this morning. Going out in a while (social life, wut?!!?!?!!?!1) so I'll get 97 this evening (GMT), idk what time. I'll come announce it on Lightning when I'm ready for a screenshot. So if you wanna see your name, face, nice HIGH-DETAIL armour, whatever, on the plog² later on, come show your support for the better Plug and be in Lightning this evening :D [hide=][/hide]
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
...you're crazy :shock:
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Yay, I'm 2nd in the list of thankyous :D *proud* Good luckkkkkkkkkkk! =]
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
Mining is for people who like to click mouse buttons, wc is for people who like to read books and play MMORPGs online \ As far as I'm aware, woodcutting involves clicking aswell? :P
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
Well, I shall then print off midget porn and stick it all over your wall, and then put it as your MySpace default if your computer remembers passwords. I'll screenshot various bits of a certain clip involving a cup and two girls, and set that as your default. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ON WITH THE PLOG!! :lol:
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
*HIGH FIVE* :
-
Lucky drop in an average Slayer Task
Niceeeeee! Grats :thumbsup:
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
Ty Saif, btw =] Vaaaaaaaaart, I'll make it more interesting then lol. And just so the other Plug knows - touch my computer and I'll save a variety of disgusting images to your computer, desktop, homepage, etc. You have been warned :D
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
Infinite you dirty pervert :shame:
-
PLUG'S PLOG² - new, improved, and TWO PLUGS!! :D
I'M 99 MINING!! :D :D :D I took a load of screenshots (: [hide=99 ORE-BASHING!!] These are of me getting the cape: [/hide] This was originally me vs her, mining vs woodcutting. Mining won I have no idea what to do now :wall: My stats: [hide=Bank, 29/06/08][/hide] [hide=Armour][/hide] [hide=Random screenies] Aww, I'm loved ^Last moment of the old Varrock :XD: ^Made me laugh. Gotta love newbies (: ^LOLLL ^That doesn't really look like he's fletching :shock: ^Bob the Jagex cat!! ^I was REALLY bored... ^Story behind that - we were trying to get as much alcohol for as cheap as possible. The solution was 'VIB' which is pretty much a rip-off of WKD. Love ittttt. Laughed when the rabbit thing said that at the Easter '08 event lmao[/hide] [hide=>]YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!! :twisted: [/hide] Plug :D
-
--
HAH :D And YAYYY the screenie of my addy ore that got me whatever level that was.. I'd say good luck with prayer but I'm racing you.. ah well, you can pray for good luck right? :pray: haha Plugggggg =]
-
Girls in RuneScape
Forgot this thread existed, lost 5-7 pages of replies in the whole deleted posts thing :uhh: Thought I'd bump it seeing as it's on page two now though lol Plug :D
-
Are YOU a Regular Lightninger? V.2 **REWORKED**
Jimmy, Epee's not a gold star hahahah. He's silverrrrrr :P
-
Real life pictures - 3
Replace the first picture please? Ty :D
-
Real life pictures - 2
Lol at all the replies I got to my pic :XD: For those of you that didn't realise, GIRLS USE COMPUTERS TOO! Haha. Can my pic be put in the index please, btw? Plug : EDIT: Added. :) ~Abelmisi
-
is any one annoyed by this?
- Girls in RuneScape
- Girls in RuneScape
^^ I agree with everything you said there lol, summed it up perfectly 8-) We talk lots, it comes naturally :D haha- We have too many messages. Try again later.
LOL you think they 'don't know'?! They made the game, how would they not know?! And Jagex are a British company, therefore it is 'personalised' and not 'personalized'. No spelling errors there.- Girls in RuneScape
That's fine lol, I understand why people do it, in fact I usually assume they're guys too. It just annoys me when you say "I'm a girl, actually" and some idiot goes "LOL girls don't play this game!!1!!111!!" or something -.- Lol, what an idiot #-o Edited a portion of this post to remove reference to a post removed from the topic ~Turtlefemm--tip.it forum moderator- Girls in RuneScape
^ I'll be my own lawyer if you're paying... Well, if you're paying 14k every 15 minutes anyway- Highly ranked Player moderator
Hahahaha :XD: Tamethebea, you will just have to get used to it. People don't think "Ooh, someone else might want to do this, I'll let them have a turn at my expense," they think "I've been here hours, I'm not letting this idiot have a turn." It's what happens. You clearly thought along the same lines by expecting that person to world hop. Just because that person is known as a top farmer, does not mean they have let fame get to their head. Just because they are a P-Mod, does not mean they have to help other players at all times.- Girls in RuneScape
- Girls in RuneScape
Lol let's sue Sir Tiffy Cashien and his army of wannabe girls! And I swear I was a girl last time I checked... Although that was many, many years ago...
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.