Everything posted by Animaslayer
-
Addictions
chocolate digestives are so win O_O absolute heaven :D
-
Your Weird Habits
FREAK stop taking things i doo too! :lol:
-
Real life pictures - 3
EDIT: soz, edited
-
Real life pictures - 3
EDIT: edited too before ww3 erupts =/
-
Real life pictures - 3
im awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i was beign sarcastic :D
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
thanks :D Anima
-
due to demand...
holy shizzle! hawt
-
The Frying Pan To 99 Cooking
nice gl youll need it :D
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
what the hells a glog? :ohnoes: ty ^_^
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
back from school :D
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
exchange it with the sammich lady XD \
-
~Gradeskip93~ Old Blog, now a souvenir for myself. :3 ---Awww how I miss everyone<3
guess what? I met k L0l
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
i left it under a rock in the abyss ^_^ here 'tis
-
~Crystal's Blog~
naise gl with your goalllss :P
-
Pipeelbakan! SARADOMIN HILT? archieved goals F T W!
naise pk wish i could get that -.-
-
Xecer's and Eche's Blog! ~ Twitter style!
post on mai blawg now too :D
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
naise bloggy gl on your 99 your almost there!¬
-
Xecer's and Eche's Blog! ~ Twitter style!
this blog is freaking huge! and hawt ^_^ gratz on goals :P
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
thanks ur rc lvl is hawt gl on yoru goal too :thumbsup:
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
Nah I got a friend to do it ^_^ :thumbsup:
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
I would but I only know how to solo rex when someone suuicides for me :thumbsup:
-
sirfred88's blog!! 80/99 fletch
nice gl on your goalies! leave a post on my blog and get a cookie coupon ^_^
-
What is the boss is worth it?
[hide=] [/hide] indeed :lol:
-
Dust Devil...Chain or Left half?
isnt anything that drops gems goign to drop a left half i heard somewher eon tip it 40 gem drops = half key 40 half key = left half showing that left half is rarest drop but,
-
How Long Will It Take the Black Mask?
How many people are actually getting black mask drops? Think about it. when i went i couldnt find an empty spot :?