Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Animaslayer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Animaslayer

  1. and when i go at 80 slayer with a full bag of pies i dont get nothing, you just logged in and got a whip, cheeky sod ^^^^ ty
  2. lol thought so already! yeah I know I'm an addict but I dont have nothing else to do, be on the comp or watch tv, no tmuch choice really seeing as no friends live near me
  3. lol thought so already! yeah I know I'm an addict but I dont have nothing else to do, be on the comp or watch tv, no tmuch choice really seeing as no friends live near me
  4. isnt really much of a guide for one as there is no need, however just take facemask and bones to peaches spell or bones to peaches tablets
  5. hah thanks, i have my bad days too you know ;) THanks for posting, rs is just loadign now :P
  6. GL! When I come back tomoz ill add you, seem a good guy :D dont forget toi check my blog to :D
  7. Good read :D i liked it it so true being a almost 3 year player now myself Btw might want to edit out dwarf's its elves who are *making* the cyrstal halberd
  8. you just booted me out of w99 at spirit mages lol but ok :D
  9. good luck! naise post on my blog plox??
  10. Naise! but guess what I didn't have time to upload last night but I do now?? Surely you cant try and beat me? haha
  11. thanks for posting i dont need anything else yet
  12. favoirted but there are a few mistakes you have scarabites in the warped section and for water fiends you have the whip setup while the gif shows dba, so you might want to change that
  13. so all i have to do is put in 200 coal and 20 mith and if in w58 other peopel are already doing the jobs?? Sweet!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.