Addictions

megakiller32

So, has anyone here had any sort of addictions ever? I ask this question so i can subtly say without sounding like an absolute pervert, that i think i might have a jerking off addiction. Of course, i am firing through the midst of my teenage super-horny adolescent years, but twice a day seems a bit excessive....

Of course back to the main question, have you ever had any addicitions of any sort?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well like a lot of young people, I'm addicted to sweet foods. I'm trying to go healthier but of course its not easy :(

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Computers in general.

And then you can break it down...Internet (TIF, at a point...), MMORPGs, other computer games (Like AoE, CivIV, etc.).

I personally don't get addicted to other console games as easily...Sure, I played a bunch of Brawl the day I got it, but I wouldn't even compare my "addiction" to that to even be close to my old addiction for AoE.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

cigarettes... very addicting

During serious pissed-offness/pure hate, cigarettes work wonders. Talking about a matter of seconds/minutes to diminish a murderous rage. Must be some chemical compounds in the cigs..

Hate to advocate them even partially, but that's the way it is. I never smoke otherwise or casually, though.

There's nothing wrong with masturbation itself. What you need to ask yourself is this - "Can I get through the day without masturbating?". If the answer is 'no', then you appear to have an addiction.

An addiction isn't something you do everyday to gain enjoyment or satisfaction from, it's something you feel you have to do everyday to get by.

I guess I have an addiction to computer games. It is socially unhealthy - I wish I could stop but they're so good! =P~

So, has anyone here had any sort of addictions ever? I ask this question so i can subtly say without sounding like an absolute pervert, that i think i might have a jerking off addiction. Of course, i am firing through the midst of my teenage super-horny adolescent years, but twice a day seems a bit excessive....

Of course back to the main question, have you ever had any addicitions of any sort?

that doesnt seem too excessive if you ask me. and im sure if you commited yourself you could go a couple of days without doing it.

I had a car crash a couple of years ago which involved a week long coma and 4 months in a wheelchair. They gave me a morphine based drug called tramadol that i began to rely on much after the pain had gone. I would take it at like 10pm, before i went to bed, and i would stay up every night till 5 in the morning laughing to my self and playing playstation. Its hard to believe i didnt realize it was an addiction back then

NICKELEY102.png

Mostly the Internet and all the shiny stuff it offers =P~

And biting my nails.. Trying to stop that as we speak thou.

Most addicting things don't really stick to me, I don't understand people that get addicted of smoking one joint/cigarette/drinking one beer, that's rubbish in my mind.

Not much, I don't get addicted to things that easily, and I don't smoke or anything like that. I got addicted to the "Stumble" browser application for a while though :ohnoes:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

There's nothing wrong with masturbation itself. What you need to ask yourself is this - "Can I get through the day without masturbating?". If the answer is 'no', then you appear to have an addiction.

An addiction isn't something you do everyday to gain enjoyment or satisfaction from, it's something you feel you have to do everyday to get by.

I guess I have an addiction to computer games. It is socially unhealthy - I wish I could stop but they're so good! =P~

Computer games (RS CoD4) computers in general, browsing tif many, many more.

Cigarettes, they never really did anything for me, at all.

I've tried them and cigars but no, no addiction.

Alcoholic drink, no addiction.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Nothing now. People might say i'm addicting to the computer, but I have nothing else to do though. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i used to be adicted to MMORPG's, played like 5 hours a day or more (played 13 hours straight once :shock: ). now i hardly feel like playing any kind of game.

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

^ That's what they all say.

I'm addicted to sweet food, and some other stuff, like sometimes for a month I'll just constantly work out and stop... it's weird... Dunno if it's an addiction or not though.

Snus. (swedish nicotine product that you put under the upper lip, check wiki for more answers).

Been on&off it since i was 14 (mostly on it), quit 3 months... Then back again for a year.. And so on.

Half addicted to cheese, i eat cheese like 2-3 times per day.

Also a bit addicted to olives (especially green ones), i must eat atleast 10 per week.

Semi addict to computers... Example, when i get bored at a party i often think of the computer.. And 70% of the time i go back home lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé