Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. And unfortunately you still type like one. I did this, and mine looks alot better, that looks nothing like karajama. I may post mine later.
  2. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=96228&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 Might wanna check this out, some good work being thrown around there, dunno if its for sale, but people can probally make some of them into sigs, or maybe you aren't looking for that kind stuff :? .
  3. Nice sig, where you get the sprite sets?
  4. Man you own at siggies :D , you are like the only person I have seen who can draw females well :P .
  5. No competition for TIF :? .
  6. Nice, maybe a little more browner? Also there is a white dot just under the harpoon thingy :P . Go banana.. Err.. Also.. Err.. Purple clouds.. ?.. :D
  7. Hey nice tutorial mate, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something about Texture/Surface shading?? You might not know about these because you do more gradient shading, but maybe you could include it, so like showing how shading works on surfaces? IE : Armour - High light reflection, skin/clothes/fabric more gradient with not alot of shine etc.
  8. What's going on in the 2nd sig? :shock: .
  9. Yay go Banana! But please make the outline of his skin brownish! And maybe remove the line on the bottom of the shark? (Blue line going straight across).. GO YOU :D .
  10. Not bad for first, looks like you took the fighter guy from Quer though.
  11. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    And you hit 15's.. :shock: . Is that natural? I hope so, otherwise you soq :( . My 69 hits 16's nat with D long :? .
  12. Ooh nice sigs, GL with your shop. Hmm, I don't know Danabis, does he use these boards?
  13. Lowgravity replied to Stoked's topic in Art and Media
    Yeah stealing idea's on the same forum is not cool, it's just taking someone elses stuff and selling it cheaper.
  14. OH RIGHT! I was worried it was a photo manip done in paint :roll: .
  15. Hey you got banned, that's cool, I got banned before.. Anyway.. Nice linework I guess, bad shading :shock: .
  16. I would say.. But i'm getting preety tired of everyone having ago, so maybe if I ignore all the new pixelers, they will go away.
  17. Is tehre gonna be another one? I missed the start of this one :cry: .
  18. 3. Your sig is too big, read the sticky and you will understand.
  19. :roll: 1. Theres sticky for testing. 2. That is not funny, there is no leg on the monster.
  20. Can I have a avatar of like a guy with a rune helm, but with the visor up, and hes smiling, hes got a medium short beard, and dreadlocks, and try to fit Da Tru Muff somewhere on there, but Muff/Da Tru is fine, thanks matey :D .
  21. Think of a idea, I wanna take part :wink: .
  22. That Robin Hood hat is a clothe, sorta.. It looks fabricy because you didn't add as much of a shine, try that on the clothes and they should look really good :) .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.