Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
Well maybe because you ripped a fin of my sig, and you pretty much just copied the sig I made that Smelly is currently using. If 2 mill doesn't motivate you enough to find your own ideas and skills, I don't know what it takes people to copy from the RS PICS rather than a sig. I do appreciate the fact that you trust my sig to have all the real colors. I'm sure that if I had colored the sharks green, you would have done the same. He has also copied the boat..
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
Hey Banana that's crazy good! Just wanted to point out that you forgot to do white boots :oops: :oops: .
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
Take me off list, I don't want to do this anymore, I don't like the concept alot.
-
Help With New Pixel Avatar!
OK I know the thing going down in the middle from the top is screwed up, can anyone help me? I been trying to make it look good for ages.. Also is anything else wrong with it? Thanks.
-
Rate my latest Terra's
Wow you are improoving alot! That first one is really good, but do you have your cloud quality on full? They don't look as good as they should I don't think, good work though :D .
-
Rate my l33t siggy
IF ITS THAT BAD DO IT URSELF JUST TO SEE IF U'R SO GOOD ;-\ Oh no sorry I am not good enough to rip images from google and add a font :cry: :cry: :cry: . Learn to make things yourself.
-
Rate my l33t siggy
A stolen picture, yes. A good animation, no. A stolen background, most probally. A l33t siggy, no.
-
Saving
Yes you can, not on paint though, Windows 2000̢̢̮ââ¬Ã¾Ãââ doesn't let you save as anything other than .Bmp in Paint.
-
been off for a while but did make some sigs.
VERY NICE! I love that sig, very nicely done, lets your imagination make up the faces :P . PS : Seems that all the kids think that a girl wearing not alot of clothes is a nice sig :roll: .
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
You don't need to bump, everyone is working on a sig, except for me, still got a week so im not rushing.
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
Guy outline is done sorta, anything you want changed on him? (please judge the outline, colours have not been shaded yet).. Gonna have the big shark infront of him.
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
You should do Quer's idea, the winner still gets a good sum, and you will get more entries because there are more chances of them winning.
-
My new Pixel Sword (new version watch first post)
Yeah light line looks kinda rubbish now lol, was just interested to see what it looks like.
-
test
READ STICKY ASAP PLZ NOOB THX!
-
My new Pixel Sword (new version watch first post)
Hope you don't mind, i'm really bored and showed you what I would change. 1. Bigger handle. 2. Golden. 3. Turned the things the other way. I know it's your sword, I was just wondering what you thought of this one, sorry if I offended you by taking it and changes it, I edit this post if you want.
-
Buying Sig 2M Winners chose!
Sample removed upon payment. :lol: JK. But I was thinking having the shark in like the front and you can see its back, and then your guy in the distance?? Or no? :P .
-
My new Pixel Sword (new version watch first post)
Hey I just realised, your name is quer skulll :o ! I thought it was Quer Skull... Neway.. Nice sword, the hinge thingys above the handle shoudl face theother way though and also handle needs work.. made it wider and add kind of texture like a strap. The blade is nice, You should make the grey things golden though! ( thing above handle and thing below it. )[/b]
-
New Sig? <new new version added>
1st one is nicer, BG on the 2nd isn't very nice it's like neon sky and grass has like daisy's and clovers and stuff in them, I don't think i've ever seen perfect grass :roll: .
-
rate my sig
You can't make sigs for anything, you call that a sig? LMFAO! 1. Not all pixel sigs stink, there are good artists here 2. Yes, you are a wannabe pixeler, because you don't even meet the standards of the '1st pixel rate pl0nks' people. 3. If you don't care, why make a post? 4. It doesn't look in the slitest bit good, do us all a favour and go away.
-
A few 3D Studio Max renders; in desperate need of feedback!
woaw dose r liak kewl siags duode can u meake em 1 oplaees 10000000000/10 Hmm nice sigs, the first 2 are nice, but not very easy to understand whats going on in them. The Shrooms are lovely though, I love the way on the closest shroom it really looks 3d on the stalk :P .
-
[NEW, Photomanip sig!] - Use current or IT. may SELL!!!!!!
You keep making small sigs, that don't show alot of your good artistic skills, try doing 300x150 sigs and it will look alot cooler :P .
-
rate my sig
Nice one brown nose :P . :roll: Wanna learn how to make a sig?
-
misterxman make me a sig
Heard of PM? Use it.
-
Giving away free pixel sigs
Red, Blue, Green, Purple/pink, Yellow, White.
-
rate new sig for mummi (resized)
I was gonna try this, good idea by Mummi.