Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Teh Azv is requesting a vector/pixel-type sig! 600k!!
Hey i'm not entering but a idea would be like, haveing the guys in the middle of the screen and them sideways on, and behind them is chaos and stuff, and infront of them is like preety stuff :P .
-
LATEST WORK !!! (PIXI)
:shock: Guess? (looks at his sig :roll: )
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
This is it at the moment, gotta go to bed now, will finish it off tomorrow, C&C + Ratings + HMIIW (How Much Is It Worth) + Bid + Comments. :o .
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
Hmm i'll have lava one side, wall the other :P . Ic3dragon I didn't really get what you said, do you mean 300k if I ask you to buy it? or 20k? SORRY IM DUMB :o .
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
Hmm... I've drawn the ground and some of the obelisk.. Should I have lava around the ground or walls? :?
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
:o How much do you think it's worth/you are willing to pay?
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
:shock: Seriously 9/10? w00t thanks :P .
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
EXCELLENT IDEA!! Thanks very much mate. Not alot of reason for anyone else to post here, unless you wanna rate / give C&C / Buy it ( :roll: seems unlikely).
-
LATEST WORK !!! (PIXI)
Another lovely sig by Jeppy. Only problem I see with it is the mages feet are kinda weird even with the sand blowing over them, still 9/10 :P . Not my favourite, I love that punk4ever one lol :D .
-
Give Ideas For My Latest Pixel Sig Please!
This it so far, the guy and the dragon are finished (unless there is something you guys think I should change? Please say). Unless you are preety dumb you will notice there is no background yet, that's where you guys come in, I need a idea for a background (keeping in mind the lightsource is coming from the top-right). I don't like the idea of a dungeon, so somewhere else? I was thinking like the dragon flying in the air and him on a ledge or something, so anyone got any ideas?
-
Who's your favorite artist here?
misterxman... :lol: Man you should type sentances out slower :!:
-
Sig in Progress
Man you should do realistic shading instead of outline shading. The light will be coming from the lava, yes? So make it lighter that side, darker other, and also that blend colour(the one inbetween the shading + normal) Varys too much and also his arm turns into a dragon long?? Nice linework though (Sorry if I sound harsh, but I can't give C&C in a nice way really :o )
-
Get your Political Signatures...tis the season :) Post yours
Seems that everyone is arguing about who is winning instead of acutally posting pictures :roll: .
-
~-Looking For A Sig-~ *Competition!* *Updated!*
I would try this but I don't really want a slave tbh :? . You would get more entries if you offered money.
-
Buying pixel sig...700k.
Man use Imageshack.. Photobucket is teh s0q.[/url]
-
my second pixel sig try.
Err are you familiar with the term vanishing point :shock: . Not bad for second try.. The linework on the guy needs work - Arms are wider than the body? Legs are good, fatten out the body, lessen the arms, fix the lava (should vanish in the distance), fix all the like weird scribbles on the ground, change them into stones or trees or something, difficult to tell is there is shading, make shading more obvious. Font is cool, but make it bigger. Hope that helps :o .
-
Free Pixel Sigs Here.
Finished? I think.. Tell me if you want anything else added. Quer what do you mean by a pole in the left corner full of arrows?
-
OMG Buyn Siggy + matching avatar FOR 500k!!!!!
He loves Emperor. Link's was better. He doesn't like that. Enough said?
-
RATE MY FIRST EVER PIXEL SIG OR IS IT?
:lol:
-
RATE MY FIRST EVER PIXEL SIG OR IS IT?
There are barely any tutorials on pixels, and they're should be none IMO. Learn to shade yourself, gives your pixels a unique feeling to them. Also that sig is probally violating the blood & gore rule :roll: .
-
Rate this sig
What the hell are you guys talking about here :shock: . Anyway.. Nice picture, but somebody saved the sig as .jpg which was dumb :roll:
-
New signatures..long time has passed
Can't see.. Host at http://www.imageshack.us :shock: .
-
Free Pixel Sigs Here.
Youmakeme this is the foreground finished, now just the wooden cabin.. Would you like anything else added / changed :P .. Starting PoseidoN's after I finish this one.
-
Free Pixel Sigs Here.
Hi, i'm bored and I need example sigs (I don't have any ATM). Please leave what you want : Name : Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : Please be specific, I don't want posts like "plz can i have a sig" or "can i have a guy plz" :D Thanks. (No examples for the obvious reason.. I need examples which is the point of this :shock: .) All sigs are free :D . Donations are also welcome. (Starting up runescape again, need some cash :P .)
-
Who's your favorite artist here?
TEEJAY!!!!!!!! Because his sigs 0wns0rs and he's really nice and gives good C&C. VladMoney because his sigs are really good and he's not afraid to try something different :D . And myself because I heart myself :oops: . << JK :roll: