Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Nadril, Demoris, Knigth-Atack & Jlr are the best since now. Can't really say, whos best and whos second, tho :? . :( wut about mine where is it on the top list. I KNOW I KNOW!!!! It's not :roll: .
  2. Who's in the lead :o
  3. Tryed new font, do you want colour as black or something else?
  4. I can't find a good font :cry: , want me to leave it fontless so you can find one? I keep searching :P .
  5. Finished? :P .. Anymore improovements you want?
  6. Lowgravity replied to JaX's topic in Art and Media
    Too big and there's a sticky for this :roll:
  7. Might add stones if you like this? :P
  8. Still not finished.. Making the guy 'Pimpin' :P , Grounds not finished yet, guy is preety much done, what you think?
  9. Ok I made lava look better.. Now what :P .
  10. Wow that owns. That scratched on rock carving is really realistic, I bet that was hard :P .
  11. Have you read the other pages? there has been like 5 entrys :P .. I'm gonna try and make the guy like have creases like Shaw's 'cause that owns :o .
  12. Yeah I suck at lava :? . If I make the lava look good, what else you want?
  13. :lol: .. Middle volcano thing is nice.. I guess it's your style, but does lava really have shadows? :? .
  14. Ok slowly but surely we are getting there.. What else needs adding now :P . (BTW I doubt this is worth 700k so if you buy this we can negotaite)
  15. You mean make the ground darker? or do you mean lighter :shock: .
  16. Darn you Shaw! You make mine look sucky :cry: :P . Want me to add textures kinda to the ground? and anything else you want changed?
  17. Background isn't done, if you like the character I will make a decent Background.
  18. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    1. Firstly save your picture as .Jpeg, .Jpg, .Png, .Gif or .Swf. 2. Go to http://www.imageshack.us 3. Click Browse... and find your image, once you have done that click the Host It! button. 4. Copy and paste (Highlight the top text and right click then press Ctrl + C / select Copy, Same with Paste,) the top one (should look something like ) into where you want it!
  19. You have 2.2 mill. I had to quit because I lost all my money (150k only, how sad is that?) lol! Is why I started pixeling, so I can start runescape :D .
  20. OMG HOW RICH ARE YOU :shock: I will start this in roughly 10 hours, gotta go to sleep now :D .
  21. Yeah man you should check some of The Jeppoz stuff, he doesn't work for this cheap though :P Can still get good quality sigs for 700k though.
  22. Yeah sorry it's just you have 2 posts now, and you could be someone who's just gonna leave after you get everyone to make a sig, you're probally not, but it's no good putting a days work into a sig for nothing :P .
  23. Can you please post a picture of you saying "good luck bidding" with a sreenshot of the money in your inventory, this way more people will enter and you will get better quality sigs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.