Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Thanks Misterx. Unknown, raffiti on the walls is alot easier to make look good than on a pixelized wall on the computer :roll: .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
It's cut and paste job, but should graffiti be done on THE WALL, or just anything?
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Uhh, its like a reddy orange pink colour for the bricks, and inbetween concrete (grey), we can compare our walls :D .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Beats people in the wilderness? lol.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
That's not bad hehe, make the BG grey though, as if it's a grey wall :P .. I might make a pixel Brick wall for everyone to do their tags on..
-
Unclaimed signatures up for grabs.
I offer 0Gp for the Heartrate monitor one.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
This is preety cool, im VERY happy with the way the text went, looked good even with just the black, I added little letters of the letter it's on onto the letter (ynawimsayin?).. Then added a cool blue streak thing off the letters, I like it, what you all think? :D
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Yeah sorry I was kind of moving away from graffiti onto text, right, back to graffiti. (Yeah I know the snow looks funky, dunno why lol :roll: .)
-
Making 5 free sigs!
Name : Osb Colours : Orangy / Yellowy Theme : Don't mind Thanks :D .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Hehe I like this one, very plain, but I think it's nice.
-
Rate newest sig
no offense taken i hate my own old stuff.. except for a few like the dragon i made.. well as for the catwoman its just some sort of random stuff i was watching a commercial of catwoman.. so i just put it in no apparant reason ive come to the conclusion im going to make a sig shop.. does it seem like a good idea..? :lol: @ Catwoman + Ynawimsayin? + I haven't been active because I quit RS, but i'm back on forums now, wheres Jumister anyway, I hope he is away somewhere. You are good enough to do a shop, theres probally not alot of buisness here anymore (for anyone) but people will still buy them I reckon :D
-
Five new sigs?! Mostly brushed?!! - Correct thy art.
GO away NOW!!! You couldn't do any better, you're not telling why they stink, infact, the only thing that stinks around here, sir, is YOU.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Thanks for that advice :roll: .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
How dare you call me mad!! :cry: !! Lol jk. Ok im going to do a decent one now.. With colours and 3D!
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Do you mean like that Banana? (Yes, that picture is messed up, was just testing the 3d thing, and the S is uhh.. well.. umm.. doing a twist? :roll: ).
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Not really sure what you mean.. But they are pixel.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
New one? Tryed to do the 3d thing that Banana said on the second one, looks better I think, ima try a Black and White Chalk kinda thing now. Comments please.
-
My first, my last, my everyt...erm..i mean pixel sig.
Very nice Linework except for the.. umm.. breasts? :roll: Shading kind of needs work, add a colour inbetween the shading colour and the normal colour which is inbetween the colour.. If you know what I mean (ynawimsayin?) And also your light source is coming from behind the guy, so the shadow should be longer to the viewers left (infront of the person) Hope that helps :D .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Nice linework on that khazie, but the colours need work.. Banana that's not that bad but would look better with different outline colour :D .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Ok, I'll start making a really good one, should be finished by then. (Other ones only took 10-30 minutues which is why they are kinda sucky.)
-
My Second Pixel Sig! check it out :o
It's not bad.. Needs shading, also the archer is standing sidways on, looks like hes shooting at something else and they are turning or something, try to make him face the person, I like it though, also the colour of the rune isn't that blue.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Post yours then.
-
Five new sigs?! Mostly brushed?!! - Correct thy art.
Why do you talk funny :o !!!! (Why do you post this spam? ~Rease) bEcos I aM dO Hart 2ew SPAMS!1!11four!2134!!
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
I thought it up myself, got bored with looking at all the sigs that looked the same.. Nobody else has tryed it I don't think.. You like it? :D .
-
Rate newest sig
I like it more than your other work. I like the person, I think it's different to everyone elses which is why I think it's good? (ynawimsayin?) But, what is up with the tree and the... catwoman behind it? For the tree add a branch going up through the middle and add some little twigs onto it :) .