Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
UGH I can't do the Changing colour phats because Graphics Gale is stupid and needs me to register on some japanese site :shock: .
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
First one, looks kinda good... Was just testing some stuff. I was thinking more of like the phat changing into all colours? (frames)
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
Do you want any specific bg colour? or any :P .
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
I could also do all the colours of the phats if you want!
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
Dunno im testing out diferent colours, maybe PsP texture / gradient?
-
Small Favor Please, 50k - 100k for some simple work
Does the background have to stay blue? or can we change that?
-
Some concept art
Wow nice sketch, you're good drawer :P , you should colour it.
-
Learn to SHADE!!!!!!
Can I try and do pixel arms on that person? :P .
-
BuyiNG Awsome SIg!
Would help if you posted a picture of cash.. Lot's of scammers around.
-
BuyiNG Awsome SIg!
Why not just write it down here? :roll:
-
Media Board Trends (a calmer discussion)
I mean let's be honest. I'm quality entertainment.. all for the low price of hearing me squal. It doesn't get any better. :twisted: :lol: True.
-
What's with the pixel craze?
LMFAO Jeppoz show this idiot some of your artwork so he will be quiet.
-
Rate My Siggy! You Should Like It!!
Nice, the font is really hard to read though!
-
just wondering...
Many ways, there are screenshot programs (I use Howies screen capture), or you can just hit the print screen button, then paste it into a paint program.
-
Media Board Trends (a calmer discussion)
I respect you for posting C&C instead of ratings, I normally do the same and sometimes post a rating if I think it's nessicary, and I agree with the attitude getting the better of you sometimes :P . Which is why I think people read you wrong, I think I have, and you state some very valid points. You're probally nice, you come off as kind of a evil person because most C&C is kind of rude/mean, in any kind of way.
-
Media Board Trends (a calmer discussion)
Fair enough. But I think if people really want to improove, then they should post, but not asking for ratings, but for advice! If you look at my first work, and my recent one, you will see a large difference, thats due to you guys helping me out + giving advice, did you never post a "my 1st sig" post Keiph?
-
Rate my siggyh
Very nice plain simple sig there, 2nd one is better, I like coloured writing. 8/10 for both. PS : What's that font? It's really perty :P
-
Media Board Trends (a calmer discussion)
1. Well, some has improoved, some has gotten worse. 2. I think it might end soon, and maybe move back onto something else, I think everyone will start getting bored of it preety soon and only the strong pixelers will keep doing it. 3. Boredom? :roll: . Nah, Tip.It forums are a good place, most people are nice and friendly, and the quality of most work is good. 4. Ones where there is no point in rating them, I don't really like rate.it posts, I would prefer C&C + Rates, 7/10 isn't really useful information. 5. Quality sig posts, by quality artists, also serious discussion posts (I like to argue, it's a good way of being clear). 6. Don't really understand this question? Most posts get locked for spam, whatever the definition of spam is, I don't know, differs for everybody :P .
-
Why the media board sucks so very much.
Actually he was implying quite the opposite. That we are not fourth graders, and therefore should use a bit more intelligence when posting. How old is 4th grade please? I think it is 13, so therefore, I am a fourth grader, which is the point im trying to put across. NOT ALL 4TH GRADERS ARE STUPID.
-
Why the media board sucks so very much.
You said "Are we a bunch of 4th graders here?" Implying that people in the 4th grade are stupid/ignorant, which not all of them are. And it's fine to call someone a kiddie, but don't call someone "omg are you from the 1-howeverhighthegradesgo grade?" Kiddie, fine. 4th grader, not fine.
-
Why the media board sucks so very much.
That's true, but if somebody is bad at art and older than 18, does that make it any different?
-
Why the media board sucks so very much.
If they are under 18 does that mean they are bad artists? And don't have potential? I'm 13 and I think my pixel art is ok for my age. I would be interested to see how old some of the better artists are (MxM, Jepp, Demor, Nad etc.) I also use the term "kiddies" or "kid", it demoralizes(spelling?) the person and is a very good way to agitate people, but I don't like it when it's aimed at a very certain age group (especially when it's my age :P ).
-
Why the media board sucks so very much.
I agree with the 1st pixel posts, and people who do not take time when they make their pixels. But are you suggesting nobody should try it? What if somebody has alot of talent but is being told not to post anything, so he doesn't? We could be overlooking alot of good potential artists here, but also some bad ones. I will continue to do pixels, I enjoy making them, and hopefully as I learn I will start to make some money. And also I wish you guys would stop insulting 13 year olds and stuff (13 = 4th grade? Not from America sorry), I'm 13, and i'm not stupid, not all young people are dumb "n tlk liak dis!1!1!". Maybe there should be a sticky for people testing their 1st attempts of whatever kind of art.
-
Making a game and lookin for ideas
So do you want a kind of pokemon game? Or more like runescape, I would be happy to give some idea's and i'm interested in what the kinda of characters look like, could you post some? :P .
-
Rate and Help - Supra
Your sig is too big. :lol: