Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Lowgravity replied to minernav's topic in Art and Media
    :roll:
  2. Lowgravity replied to minernav's topic in Art and Media
    You my stupid newb non-friend, are a nublet :roll: .
  3. :roll: That's the idea..
  4. Lowgravity replied to minernav's topic in Art and Media
    Youmakeme gave him C&C which is what he... in a dumb way.. asked for. He gave it to him, and the guy started crying or something, so maybe read stuff more closely :roll: . And it's not any of your buisness is he flames him anyway :wink: .
  5. So you want us to give you a idea.. So you can steal it and use the sig... Good luck with that :roll:
  6. Stupidest thing i've ever seen? :roll: .
  7. " HELLOOOOOOO I MA NUB N I WUNT 2 GETA MURE POASTS SU I WIULL SEY TEEN OUOT OF ATEN!>!>!12"!122!12312"̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã!!?!/!?11//!112"""! "
  8. Get imagination. Think one up yourself :roll: .
  9. 1. He saved as .JPG 2. Ever scanned anything hand drawn? 3. Please tell me you don't eat stuff from Mcdonalds.
  10. W00T that owns, although.. Whats those like shooting moon thingys?
  11. Would help if you were more specific. "ok i would like a guy doing something somewhere, with something happenening on someone with something hitting someone somewhere, i would like him to be wearing something the colour of something, BUT PLEASE DONT ADD A SOMETHING" :roll:
  12. Where you want the guy? infront of screen? or keyboard.. Kind of difficult to know where.. Also what colour walls you want? and want anything else in the big patch of emptyness.. Also want any changes to the desk / computer.. (i know the guy is sucky, it's so hard to draw small :roll: )
  13. Can I try this? I'm not as good as Jeppoz or Shaw, but i'm bored, and it doesn't look like they are trying this? :oops:
  14. TY TAINTED IT OWNS! :D
  15. LOL are you dumb? Iron is a real life metal, and can be used for real life armour.. Not really sure what you were expecting :roll: .
  16. Ehh can't be bothered to start again, I'll go find another competition.. Good luck whoever trys this :roll: .
  17. You are in full, your visor is just up, I haven't started the BG.. Why you want them in no armour? Would look better if they were cause then it looks like you killed good people instead of sucky noobs :P .
  18. Jlr I was talking about UTSnyper about the sample.. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Helm looks better ( I thought it was a mask :oops: ) only thing now is the feet, I can show you what I would do with them if you like.
  19. that makes no sense ranging dragon hide or chain omg! :roll: LMFAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Viet is strange :roll: .
  20. Dude your sig has sample on it, did you steal it? We don't like stealers here on Tip.It :o Anyways.. back on topic.. V nice background and shading, although I don't like the guy, he's not bad, but his feet are a lil messed up (Yeah, I know feet are hard, also the mask should be 1 pixel wider, will make it stand out more.) And what's he holding?
  21. The word.. Picasso comes to mind..
  22. This is it so far.. I was thinking having a guys heading kind of looking behind him but running away at the same time, then in the background have a tiger chasing someone.. more dead bodies, and a crowd.. and maybe a banner hanging down? (I have only half shaded the guy, and this is NOT close to being finished at all, I just want to know if you like the style / if I am going along the right tracks.)
  23. I don't use layers because i'm not used to them, so I shouldn't really be talking about them.. But I can do pixel backgrounds fine without needing to do layers.. Also, do more layers make the file size of the sig bigger?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.