Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vmser

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vmser

  1. 3150 meters or so. Forgot the name though, was in Austria.
  2. f2p? updates? As if :roll:
  3. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    18, almost 19 !! :P
  4. vmser replied to MadMax's topic in Art and Media
    Stop with the smiley sigs allready lol. I liked the odd one or two... But it's getting out of hand.
  5. vmser replied to w1zard's topic in Off-Topic
    Im against it. I was born when my parents were 20 and 21. With the current attitude towards abortion, there's a chance I wouldn't even be here.. Scary thought.
  6. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah but you've got to admit you are spamming. Just look at some of your replied to post in media. In two years i hat 7,500 posts.... at your current rate youll have over 40,000!!!!!!! yea, it's a shocking idea lol. At the moment I do post alot, but that's because I have time (holidays). It'll cool down. Going on vacation soon anyway, so it'll drop.
  7. vmser replied to Crimson_3's topic in Art and Media
    To be honest.. I think even I did better on my first try with terragen. Keep trying though ;)
  8. Just a reminder: These are the tip.it forums, and no longer called scapeboard. That name is up for sale. One of the mods made a sticky on that... Other then that, the sig above ^^ looks pretty nice to me..
  9. it's the writting that's on the ring. so unless u can read elvish (tolkiens version) no. Just knowing what on it helps though... :wink:
  10. It is relatively easy to find a training spot indeed, maybe a bit less for archers at some higher lvl monsters, but other then that..
  11. There's a topic like this made by bttf man on the off-topic board... He needed quotes and 'words of wisdom' to add to his scripted sig.
  12. Legolas doesn't stand out enough.. btw, am I supposed to be able to read the text at the bottom?
  13. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Nice! I wouldn't have the patience for that.. 6 hours :shock:
  14. Amongst the smiley ones, I do like yours best.. :P
  15. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    True. Gotta be carefull in wild though..
  16. I should have a try making a decent fotograph of my cats... an 11 year old one, a 6 year old and 2 brother kittens , a few months old. If you don't see the pics appear anywhere, it's probably because it didn't look any good lol.
  17. They are fun for a while... But eventually I"ll get bored of them as well..
  18. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Ditto! I couldn't careless about my post count but my avatar! Poor little fella.... Didn't know it was coming... :cry: Bam.... He's gone now. :( I very rarely empty my folder with temporary internet files here, but unfortunately it's not there anymore.. Did try though ;)
  19. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    So do I :cry: O well... post count doesn't really matter, I post because I like doing so, could be to help others, to have a serious or less serious discussion, or perhaps just for fun, or to give my opinion on things. I play both runescape and arenascape, and that does influence my post count a bit... Had alot of posts on the old boards, but in time I'll have alot here. Just comes naturally, no need to make a big fuss about it.
  20. I have no idea what it is, but it does look good...
  21. For some reason I think I missed a few options when I had a look at terragen.. Nice work.
  22. Hmmm.. Knowing what you can do with teragen, I'd say it doesn't really look to good...
  23. Looks good exarch ;) Not using mine atm because it's kinda outdated, thought I'd squeeze in the cat again ;p
  24. There's actually some good work in here... Nice going guys (and girls :?: )
  25. You got a point there. Other then that, I used to care more about skill total then combat lvl, but its nice to have a high combat level to go with it (or to represent it).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.