Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

generaldesor

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by generaldesor

  1. dbz for mod. and yeah bring it back.
  2. some1 looks mad,sas had been in dv for like 2-3 months lol... Yeah he was in with SasTroopers man lol.....doubt he takes dv seriously tho. what is funny is his first option was downfall but he got declined L
  3. wow wg in f2p long time no see gratz gf dandaman ur sis pwnz
  4. unexpected lnd gj godz
  5. all I can say is wtf. I remember when downfall did EXACTLY the same to lgz , and lgz said that wasnt a real reason for autowin and the other clan didnt give rm blablabla now you do the same? very sad lgz , very sad.
  6. looks boring gratz.
  7. what joe said.
  8. GRATZ DOWNFALL, ULTRASUPEREXPECTED. also, the behavior from some dv members is expected too , as always. surprised that dv would mass-snipe when they complained about akeldama center tactics, but im not gonna judge them since they probably had never warred matched/with this low opts before. I honestly find it hilarious how each dv official has somewhat of individual agenda and contradict each other. to wichever DV that said that it was a 2h prep in some post.... I tought yguy had announced the war atleast 1 month ago..
  9. lol wow u guys
  10. downfall wg or the total f2p skillers
  11. dominated. should of let them war with the additional 6 opts , I believe you would of won still, RT. Scorrrrrttyyyyyy stronggg
  12. 6 v 6 starting 5-0 ending? RIPPED gj guys was out of home today , wich is kinda weird I tought I wouldnt see the day where pkm actualy had to DROP people for a war. PKM PRIDE JOIN US TODAY #1 HERE WE GO
  13. they already have. gratz notototototototorious or however it is
  14. SE wannabes. lol jk.
  15. Will more Alliances form as a result of clanworld wide slumping? It should,if your clan is too small to stand a chance in the wild you should look for alliances in order to be able to pk.I actualy dont think the clanworld is slumping that BAD as a whole, perhaps pvp clan but not if you look at cwa clans. Are alliances effective? They can be,depends on , how do I say, the reasons why a clan wants to ally with the other and if they truly like themselves or not. What is your opinion on alliances? If handled well, they help alot. :smile:
  16. BK, vanzant ftw! TT or Coll, ah w/e I forgot everton explained to me their the same clan.
  17. IT ROCKS JOIN PKM
  18. yo add me to pkm *** [ CLAN ]: Killered005 is in 2 clans. | Clans: P K Masters, Tipit Clanners | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Killered005

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.