Everything posted by cookie1762
-
Any advice on how to get 68-75 crafting?
Coool, Thanks. With the glassmaking, thats with buying supplies on GE right?
-
Merchanting help
There is no need to be rude, this is a help and advice section after all. It is very hard to make money when you are first starting out. May seem silly, but I killed minotaurs when I first started out and kept everything they dropped and sold the helms they drop to barbarian village helm shop. You can also go to ardougne and buy water vials from general shop and resell on GE, there are 2 banks very close by. I hope this helps you. ;)
-
MeP1
You need to speak to Arianwyn in Lleyta to start it. I think to start the quest you can speak to one of the roving elves and they will teleport you for the first time to the city. Hope this helps, been a while since I've done those. : Here is the quest guide to it: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=120
-
Quick green dragon firebreath question
You must have a anti fire shield with any dragon, even if you use antifire pots. The firebreath can hit in the 30's-40's. I learned this the hard way. :D
-
Any advice on how to get 68-75 crafting?
I am looking to get 75 crafting. I was planning on doing yak hides because this is the cheapest way to go. (I am cheap :D ) And the bodies or legs both alch for 300 ea., so I would make money doing them even if I bought the hides. But is this the best way? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks! ;)
-
Parts of RuneScape I ignore
Free XP is very not stupid though. I don't really ignore anything like this in RS.. I absolutely LOVE the penguin's. Easy way to get 20-30k free xp in Any skill you want. I don't think these are a waste of time at all. :!:
-
How many Runescape players out there are adults like me?
If you look at Chris924's post on this thread, he has an adult clan. He says to click on his signature to see it. Nice to know I'm not alone out there in getting enjoyment out of playing the game as an adult. I also like what someone said about being able to breifly play the role of a fictional character is kinda relaxing after a hard day at our real lives. :D
-
How many Runescape players out there are adults like me?
No specific age, just curious about who is out there. Im in my 20's :
-
How many Runescape players out there are adults like me?
Lol, thats true. Well, i mean the working class of people. We are still kids at heart, but in a grown up world.
-
How many Runescape players out there are adults like me?
I have been wondering about this for a long time. How many runescape players out there are adult players? I know there are alot of kids out there that play too, but just curious how many people like me out there playing. My husband and I both play RS and enjoy some healthy competition with each other. I have a full time job and look forward to playing after everything around the house is done and a bit on the weekends. Thanks for reading! :D
-
spirit tree seeds
The thing that really stinks is that when you get to the level to plant it, you can only have one spirit tree at a time. :(
-
Quest Cape
He said he was getting it to 65 in F2P then going to get members and get to 69.
-
God Eggs Incubating Time.
Mine took quite a while. I think mine took about an entire day. I think it felt like longer cause i was impatient to get my new god chick. :
-
Need help as soon as possible please!!!
I'd say it would be quite easy to access an account with a password like that, due to the fact you aren't very good at keeping it a secret. LOL :mrgreen:
-
while guthix sleeps
You can use a variety of setups cause he hits with all styles of combat. But, what I did was used Black D hide with rune c bow and emerald enchanted bolts. Bring a few prayer pots, super restores and the rest food. Get him stuck on the column and all he will use is mage and range. Make sure you watch him closely cause you can see when he is about to switch between attacks, this will save you alot of food. Hope this helps and GL on it! :
-
Parts of RuneScape I ignore
Why would you not want to use fairy rings? Its ony of the easiest ways to get around, its free and when you enter a code once, its on a log so you don't have to look it up again. :!:
-
Weekly Poll: What's your current respawn point?
I totally agree! Falador seems bright and cheery compared to lumbridge castle, lol. ;)
-
What if you had more inventory slots?
I don't see how a few extra spaces would make the runescape market fall. Especially in combat, a few extra peices of food would not help you stay all that much longer. And like someone else said, the drops rates of monsters wouldn't change.
-
Parts of RuneScape I ignore
I choose to ignore wilderness minigames (Bounty Hunter, Clan wars). Waste of time. Not sure about stealing creation, haven't tried it yet. :D
-
best way to do ectofundus?
Gilded altar doesn't give as good of xp as ecto. Ecto gives 400%, altar only gives 300%. Even tho its a little more work, its way worth it. You use less bones for more xp. ;)
-
best way to do ectofundus?
I did option 2, much much faster! Glad its working for you. Then when your done grinding all your bones, the slime is the easy part cause you can take almost a full inventory of buckets each trip. :D
-
99 woodcutting!!! NOW WHAT???!?
Congrats on that! I would agree with doing something fun that you can show off your new cape! ;)
-
Lvl 87 combat looking for monsters to train on w/ good drops
that is an insanely lucky drop rate. it is normally a lot lower than that. they dont drop dragon scimitars, the only thing that drops d scimitars is kril' tutsaroth. yeah, misleading information, cockroaches are still good, but not as good as you say. Actually they do drop D scims. Look here ;) http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... er_id=1124
-
What to pick?
The best defence you can get is with a dragon square .... So im not sure why everyone is saying rune defender... Torags and the square shield is better defence then a defender and torags... I agree. By far the D Sq gives much more defence, rune defender gives a small str bonus, but defence to me is much more important. You use alot less food with D Sq with whatever you are killing.
-
Looking for good CRUSH weapon for W/FIENDS that trains DEF?
I found the anchor from great brain robbery to work pretty well.