Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    561.
  2. 23,913.
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    559.
  4. 23,915. Fancy!
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    557.
  6. Remember a while back when a Jmod randomly played Sheep Shearer on Twitch and nearly lost his mind? It was so spectacular it almost gave me a sexual thrill. They really need to play their own game more on regular accounts. I also really wish they'd realize that being on the forefront of technology is risky and a huge resource drain and they're hardly big enough to make it work. But nitpicking... And they still haven't fixed Sheep Herder, have they? :/ And at Sy, Livid Farm perhaps? I'm sure there's some...
  7. That's barely an improvement over Korasi's, but I guess to be fair that does require an involved quest.
  8. Maybe JMods should try playing the game a little more on their own outside of work. And no, that doesn't including parading around with your fanclub on your choob, the name of which is usually that JMod's best-kept secret. Generate some med-level character for them to play at home, and maybe they'll understand a little better.
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    555.
  10. 23,917. So tempting...
  11. Am I oversimplifying things or is the strength of the weapon on demons, more or less determined by one parameter? I see literally no reason why it's so difficult to scale it somewhere appropriate the first X tries...
  12. 23,919.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    553.
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    632.
  15. 23,921. Hmm...I'm not sure :o.
  16. Thank you for the update! I've updated that and you have been credited. All the other golden eggs should be in there now as well :).
  17. I mean if they really wanted, they could just put locked gates between the regions and remove them week by week, but that might just frustrate people wanting it all at once.
  18. 23,923. It makes me different I guess! ;)
  19. 23,925. Not for a while, haha. I do have 4/5 of my shark suit ready though!
  20. That actually would have been a splendid idea in terms of lore - it would probably entail a lot of logistics with the code to make it work though.
  21. But I can go play that quest anytime I want, not just hear 'Oh World Event 3 was awesome...you missed it? That's too bad...' Quests are a one-shot event yes, but it allows a little more in terms of equal opportunity rather than world events.
  22. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    626.
  23. 23,927.
  24. But from my understanding, other similar games will actually look through a trade log and maybe even refund it if it was a scam - is that not right? The practicality of it for RuneScape is another matter though...
  25. Nice guide! I know RSOF isn't exactly conducive to pictures but adding some in here would be great at some point :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.