Everything posted by Arceus
-
Good VS Evil
584. Whoa Devnull, what's with the sudden cannonball obsession?!
-
Count Up
944. What do you mean bump it slightly? You could fling it down the stairs and it would be fine (the casing might be a mess though, don't try this - my little brother did one time though!)
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
Devnull gets lonely all alone in /FG/ and brings us back and forgives us. 22,676.
-
Count Up
942. You had Hotmail. After what you said earlier this year about Skype. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: I hope you didn't have anything too serious on your Hotmail account...you had the mail on a hard drive that failed? Did you reformat it? If not you might be able to recover it, i.e. if you pay someone enough money to get it done :-D... I don't know about importing data to Adobe Flash. It seems like there would be a stupidly easy solution like paste it in a folder somewhere but alas I tried Googling to no avail..
-
Post all small corrections and spelling/grammar mistakes here!
Indeed, I think they were a limited time thing and then Jagex dumped them all back on TH at some point. I've corrected it now; thanks for pointing that out! :) Edit: also fixed up logs.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
580. Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity. I wonder what the second is :evil:.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
That sounds like a good idea, particularly filling that nice with dual wield and shield abilities. I think if they balance them right, they can actually be useful again. Maybe even potentially bring back the Warrior's Guild from the dead, depending on how the T70/80/90 are created/found :P.
-
Future Update Discussions
Were there any hints how they are going to make said defenders both different and comparable to just picking up a second weapon instead? When such options exist of course.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Some people have making an outfit way too easy.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Add Flair in Help & Advice
That's a good idea. Giving people the option to choose from one of the three/making them choose one would be helpful in getting them better advice and resolving their question. At the moment you can actually choose a tag and assign it as a prefix upon topic creation. I'm pretty sure DarkScape can be added to the list of tags. I'm not sure if tags can be restricted to only a few in a certain forum, but maybe that would help? I'm not sure if it can be made more prominent or mandatory but we'll see :).
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k