Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. At the same time as all the other military stuff was removed and research was reset to 2000 levels...And no country admits to having a stockpile of bio-weapons...most not even the technology....
  2. You don't have any research into lethal or non-lethal bio-toxins...So its kind of a moot point.
  3. Anywho, I am off, toodle pip all.
  4. I do have to agree with Dusty on this one. Hex made a super massive effort to destroy Japan...and only got part of the way there.
  5. Rocco, Dusty, Doom...Calm down. There is no need to do quite so much sabre rattling...I am sure we all know how much we could own everyone else.... Byzantine invasion of Syria and Iraq Fierce fighting between the Syrian National Guard and the Iraqi army took place, ending in a victory for the Byzantines, though at heavy cost. The Greek army fared well in Iraq, but in Syria, brutal house to house fighting took place across the country's cities. The stalemate was eventually broken when 50,000 of Byzantium's elite Varangian guard arrived and drove the Syrians back. Total cost to Byzantium: 72,000,000,000 Treasury: 97,360,200,000 Infrastructure: 0.7 Witnessing this blitzkreig war by the Byzantines, Kuwait and Qatar both agreed to surrender to Byzantium, rather than see their lands be pillaged and looted by Greek soldiers. Total cost to Byzantium: 12,000,000,000 Treasury: 85,360,200,000
  6. Nah, you can leave. I am gonna do Doom's thing then call it a night.
  7. I will do it tommrow somewhen, I have a backlog to clear and would prefer to do it when I wasn't stressed out :rolleyes:
  8. Yeah, I will change it to .8...though your casulities have increased by a quarter.
  9. Sigh, Retech, you are not helping. Annexing a country means 'I say I am annexing a country' 10 days later 'I annex a country' Invading a country means you go in a conquer it. You only lose infrastructure if you bomb(which I thought Rocco was doing...sorry) or the fighting is particuarly fierce... Rocco, Infrastructure is not just roads, it covers government and all tha jazz too.
  10. Annexing ≠ Conquering
  11. I didn't know it was halved...
  12. You find nothing, well not strictly nothing, you find a float that looks like a lockness monster, which subsquently is taken to the natural history museum. Well, its mainly because you bomb the crap out of cities...then walk into them and declare you have liberated them. It takes money to rebuild those cities...money which costs in infrastructure. Moral: Stop BOMBING THE CRAP OUT OF CITIES, just invade them!
  13. [hide] He hasn't broken any rules, and all he's done is attacked Mather, which I think everyone has done at least once. Btw guys I figured out a strategy for dealing with Afghanistan [/hide] Dusty is turning into me... Someone with far too much time on their hands...or at least knows how to look like it :thumbsup:
  14. Beijing is in Manchuria...
  15. The casulties were around 90k. Can you PM me and I will get the flybys back as soon as.
  16. Yeah, I didn't really factor multiple countries doing it.
  17. I kind of thought that ment I had the tech too. Though researching nukes seems unneccessary as instructions can be found on wikipedia. Rules are rules. Sides, it is a little more complicated than just that, you need to make the fissile material too...
  18. We already said that you can't get technology from annexed places because EVERYTHING was reset at the beginning of the game....If you can find a quote where you started it mather then fine, otherwise no.
  19. Can you only aid countries that are ruled by other players? Yes What are wonders? One of a kind buildings which give you a special advantage, list is here: http://users.aber.ac.uk/lug9/hege/hegemony/wonders.txt Are there any rules not on in the first post except this aid stuff? One or two, but nothing terribly important. And can I acquire nuclear weapons any easier since South Africa used to possess them earlier? It takes 5 years research and 20 billion. Nothing too complicated :thumbsup:
  20. Hextopia launches a massive offensive, crushing the South Asian Federation and driving across into Lagos. From their they mount an invasion of the Phillapines and use this as a launch point to nuke and then invade Japan. Cost of the Hextopian Attack: 81,000,000,000 Treasury: 294,689,400,000 Infrastructure: 0 Japanese Infrastructure: .3
  21. Oh, before I forget: Argentina does it's thing(see map) Total cost: 27,000,000,000 Treasury: 213,961,000,000 Infrastructure: 1.1 Casualties: 200,000
  22. Ico, the money Retech sent you was for the project... if you cancelled the project then the money goes back or is lost. Never though Mather would defend me...
  23. People keep asking for it.
  24. Sigh...You don't give money to the government, you give money to bussiness, who then give money to the government...Its called economic theory... We simplify because Hegemony is not about numbers its about playing a game... Ditto.
  25. In real life an Aid mission works like this: You give a country 5 dollars and it provides you with 200 dollars worth of food....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.