Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. I think they probably won't have much effect, since growth pods have only been around for 2 years, so I can't imagine them being particularly well developed at this stage.
  2. So what is it you want to do Earth? Also is there anything I need to decide something on?
  3. Sigh, I think I am too tired to be sensible and Sere is...well Sere...
  4. The better looking one....You know...The writing.
  5. (now you should be scared)
  6. Oh never you mind, I was just stating, for the record, that the RFG system will be accepted as a viable weapon.
  7. You can't blow up what you don't believe in :twisted:
  8. Nah, I plan to fully accept the RFG system, as does Ross and Sere, possibly Ico as well....
  9. It just seems like it was purposefully designed to annoy the hell out of people...you can't just do actions, you have to wait for the country to be ready for them....The army interface is silly, you care barely see what you are doing and damned if I can work out how to load troops....I played Britian from 1936 to 1938(When Germany invaded Poland for some reason) The game just majorly failed to impress.
  10. Perhaps you could design a less wavy one? Less countries, larger militaries, less 'I deploy 100,000 troops verses 10,000' battles.
  11. Cause HoIII is a terrible game.
  12. [hide][/hide] Updated world map. After haveing paint randomly strike my detailed map of Africa with 3 un-undoable white lines I have temporarily given up in trying to do a proper map. Until such a time this is it. [hide][/hide] This is the unaltered map of Africa made from C&P google Earth.
  13. Sere, be fair, he has only posted 65 times, he may not know how to send a PM yet....
  14. ^ +1 Switzerland is about as likely to enter an Alliance as the UN is likely to Nuclear Bomb the most populous city on the planet.
  15. Ok, it doesn't make alot of sense but I will work it out.
  16. Can you PM me your full attack/defence plan. I seem to have lost my copy.
  17. Oman tells Japan that it is uninterested in becoming a staging post as Ghana did.
  18. Its more so I can interfere if "Russia Launches a Denial of Service Attack on Estonia... Estonia collapses and Russia takes over" Perhaps a two sets of rules: -Nobody can proxy a nation unless they have gotten approval from the war mod and they are rendering military assistance to said country. Any reports of an NPC nation acting are false, but may be used as an excuse AFTER Archimage or Sere have decided whether the report is plausible. -The Warmod can take command of a nation during a time of attack(of whatever nature), but may not initate the attack themselves. Thus no NPC nation may invade or be said to have started a war.
  19. South Africa has done very well out of the Abbysinan break up, what with the massive deposit of Gold that helped them start industralising and the training by the Swiss in many forms and all that Jazz...because just ignoring the last few years would be silly.
  20. South Africa politely tells Japan to screw off, it is an economically growing country, it suggests you give your money to a country that is actually failing.
  21. -Nobody can proxy a nation unless they are the war mod/gotten approval from the war mod and that country is currently getting attacked (physically, mentally, electronically or economically) by another country. Retech the UN is defunct, unless someone decides to use Chemical or Nuclear weapons it probably won't ever be used again...
  22. Fine by me, if Dusty agrees then I shall post a new rule that no nation can proxy another nation unless Archimage A gives permission, or Sere gives permission in Archimage A's case(and Visa Versa) Excepting of course when one nation is proxyed by me in defence because it is an NPC...
  23. Errr... I am pretty sure people died in the Abbsinanian conflict, just no one bothered to post how many...Ended up coming out at 400,000 people when I worked it out... But yeah...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.