Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. I don't mind disbanding Abbysinia, I got the resources I needed so....
  2. Sorry, nothing to update. No one cared.
  3. Meh. Poland decides not to invade anywhere, no one shows any real signs of interest beyond the suggestion so it goes nowhere.
  4. Sigh. Well no vote opposed it so thusly happened. Where as in this case the moderators have opposed it and thus it has not instantly happened.
  5. Thats true...although actually I brought guns from you which I then gave to guys and gals that I came to control subsequently because you wouldn't let me control Abbyina temporarily, insisting that I had to annex it or leave it alone...and knowing full well you wouldn't give me back any money I just carried on.
  6. Well Sere if you want to just give Dusty a free ride then do it, otherwise I will apply the rules as per normal.
  7. Actually I was watching QI while I waited for it to load so I have only just found out what it did.
  8. Rules have changed, there is actually someone who is willing to enforce them now.
  9. Rules dictate what I say happened happened, or else people could just go around proxying countries and conquering huge swathes of land.
  10. So you haven't given them any weapons?
  11. Also what is the army being fielded?
  12. Yeah, I don't mind terribly I just want to make sure that I get their motivation right...if they are re-establishing their dominion they are not gonna set up provisional governments and what not they are just gonna conquer the area and beat up everyone that disagrees...If they are building a new empire they are going to conquer the land and try to prove that things are actually better under them than on their own, ie less beating up. Or are they just in it for what they can get out of it? Ie they go in, loot, rape and pillage then go home again.
  13. Abbysina never controlled half of Africa...they are just going on a conquering spree because you gave them weapon?
  14. So they are on some kind of nationalistic bent?
  15. Why was Poland taking over those places?
  16. Who knows... Suffice to say that I will interfer with stuff in Africa which could screw stuff.
  17. Could do...it would depend entirely on what type of microb was used... if you can find one that can fit the bill then go for it, otherwise I would imagine not.
  18. Well, up until Algae becomes totally unfeasible it should be ok.
  19. Can people post any serious actions to me...
  20. Combining a saltpower plant and electrolysis... yes... A geodome is being prepared for the octopus, normal giant octopus eggs are being inoculated. I would say not...well, perhaps remotely...in the best possible circumstances...
  21. I am happy either way. If it turns out to be game breaking then I will fabricate some kind of fix-all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.