Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Torstol with scroll of life is the best.
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arzol4p-ubM
  3. The thing is, captchas work. SOMEONE wasn't around in RSC it seems L.
  4. That coupled with the recent corp glitch could possibly even spell a temporarily GE dump.
  5. Okay, how's this then: I may not be a river, but I still think it's [bleep]ing stupid to try to stop a flood by soaking it up with a towel.
  6. Think you have to be female too, I tried it earlier as a male, no luck. Rune meds are not rare at abyssals, you average like 4 per whip drop :unsure:
  7. I am not a sasquatch, but I still think it's [bleep]ing stupid to go hunting sasquatches.
  8. Hah, I bought them for like 200k-1m ea, so I mean I made money either way.
  9. All I can say is this: Learn to ignore them. Does you no good to constantly get mad. This is a public place, so if you don't like them you should either ignore what they say or literally ignore the player if it becomes a repeat problem. Oh and FYI you probably should stop demanding respect for 99 fletching, people won't give it to you. What you accomplish does not make anyone respect you more.
  10. <- is already training fishing to 91 for the diary, really looking forward to it.
  11. Sooo I've used mousekeys many times before, with no problems. Haven't used in a week or two, anyway here's my problem. When I press "2" on the num pad (i.e. move the cursor down), there is oddly no delay for the repeat. That is to say it starts repeating immediately, and actually quite fast. When I tap the key (press-release) as fast as I can, mousekeys will have jumped 2-3 jumps. This makes it very difficult to utilize them! Note: I have no problem with other keys doing this. If I hold aaaaaa, with the current settings there was like a second delay before the second a appeared. I have tinkered with my keyboard settings to try to fix this: It seems that mousekeys is ignoring my keyboard settings? wat do Windows 7 64-bit if that matters.
  12. Talk to your doctor, those are surefire signs of paranoia.
  13. Yea I use it on jad, if he hits me 800 that's like up to 600 damage recoiled.
  14. Tell that to sword, who reports players for not talking, despite him only being able to see quickchat (as he is underage b&).
  15. >implying you have a life >implying you are not here
  16. I'd be interested in proof of that, in my (albeit informal) tests, there was no discernible difference. Take it to CT dags and you will have your proof. Went down like 8% in 20 mins there.
  17. Pictures pictures pictures! Looks like it could be a great guide.
  18. ^ Have they always dropped black 2hs? Cause I have NEVER seen one as a drop and I used to train on lessers.
  19. Impossible to prove, no witnesses to report you, and who cares?
  20. lol'd. ITT : Trolls trolling a troll, to the benefit of all those with a good sense of humor
  21. You report people for not responding. So I really hope the gods of irony and poetic justice make you get perm banned for botting.
  22. CT resource with steel titan > taverly with cannon. But OP doesn't have steel titan, so taverly with cannon for sure.
  23. I recommend you grow older and have more IRL experience organizing and working with other people in groups because otherwise you will just end up kicking your clanmates when discussions get heated and then report them for botting.
  24. Would you kill monsters in the presence of a person who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you mine ores in the presence of a person who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you outbid a player who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you refuse to buy junk from a player who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you wear anything of value in the presence of a player who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you go to PvP in the presence of a player who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. Would you play runescape in the presence of a player who can kill you instantly and put you in a cell for 5 days? I didn't think so. -- This has to be THE WORST suggestion I have ever read. It's like telling policemen to execute speeders or having cities of people exterminated to reduce crime, no questions asked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.