Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Cept waterfiends, but that's beside the point. Honestly I think WFS might be the ONLY place where SGS is good.
  2. Pretty sure not ONE person with maxed stats with overloads and extremes in this thread has made any remarks like that.
  3. You forgot claws + combat familiar + food > SGS + combat familiar
  4. They used to be obtainable from pvp drops, the market was flooded and they were dirt cheap. Later, after they were removed from pvp drop tables, the SOL came out, which greatly increased the demand. Guaranteed price rise + low supply + max 5% rise a day = it has street price.
  5. Someone prove to me that I do not have fun levelling up skills.
  6. Never, buy claws instead.
  7. Haha risk = Fun = Reward Imo :P I recommend wearing a partyhat in that case, since it'll give you more reward.
  8. Okay my day today: [hide]We clear EVERYTHING but one room and we run out of keys. [/hide] [hide][hide][/hide] [/hide]
  9. c1 floors 1-24 c6 5:5 floors 25-35
  10. onyx (i) > dstone (i) > seers (i)
  11. But you could buy like 5 iron ores with that gem. :shades: Mining is for xp
  12. Just let them assist with no xp. Like if I'm "maxed" I can assist, but I'll get no xp.
  13. Bladewing replied to svs's topic in General Discussion
    Q: Why is water blue, since there is no sun and atmosphere? A: Water runes are blue.
  14. I'm 110% sure, to make up for his 90%.
  15. L bug abuse is okay with you? They are not untradeable only crumble to dust if you try to trade them (you can however stake them...) and bug abuse... Its bug abuse in the same way as getting the grain bag out from that quest, i fail to see how owning a special iron square shield is going to let me single handedly destroy your game while at the same time bringing in huge profit for myself( if someone smuggled these shields out and alched them they might make at least 10k and hour!) I have no problem with it, it's just that sw0rd is a self-proclaimed bot hunter with fanaticism rivaling that of the spanish inquisition. Thought it was ironic that he's so fervently against botting but actually WANTS to abuse a bug.
  16. I've had three from one rock lol.
  17. Actually, of weapons in the same tier, the faster weapon is always better. Rune dagger > R2h/ rune long/ rune baxe? I highly doubt it. Scimitar > R2h/rune long/rune baxe
  18. L bug abuse is okay with you?
  19. Nightshade spawn, then et assist and make into weapon poison ++
  20. All I do now is herbs, marigolds, and cactus.
  21. [hide] [/hide]Hate to be a killjoy but 133T = 133K on german worlds. e: new record
  22. If you drop/alch the bars after you superheat them, may as well use a titan. If you bank, use yak.
  23. Members only

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.