Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Only if they're a scanner clue.
  2. Who said that lol.
  3. Thought you were joking :o Well mine doesn't top that, but it certainly has odd rewards.
  4. All the gear you need to win a crash at bandos is: Rapier Fury Dragon boots Barrows gloves Rune Defender / Obsidian shield+ Lent claws If you're telling me you HAVE to kill bandos to make 20m...
  5. Grand Exchange
  6. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    We'll see how this goes. Oh also sold 3a, didn't screenie the trade though. Still think it looks like a crazy frosted donut.
  7. 75 defence if you do that for DFS. Not sure how much hp you need though.
  8. I rarely do anything with anyone in scape. Exceptions are dugneoneering which I just use 117 for and NOT my friendslist (faster teammaking = faster xp) and trading (LOL). Stop relying on teams and everything becomes more efficient :thumbup: PS: you can keep your friends added.
  9. Hard to tell, since no one knew that discs would be discontinued, but everyone knew that pumpkins would be, as a holiday only event. I personally think disks are cooler so I'm trying to get one. e: we'll see how this goes:
  10. Cept KBD, I think that's the only one where his theory holds true.
  11. You kill a boss knowing that only one person can get the drop. GWD bosses are in multicombat so that the minions can pile you and so you can use familiars.
  12. There's a race being held with a cash price of $100. One person sees the advertisement, and enters the race. I show up to register after him. I am a much faster runner, and we both know this. Is it unethical for me to enter the race, given that he was there first? By your logic I should opt not to contest because it would be pushing him off the proverbial swing because I want the prize.
  13. - Faster for me to make 20m than to get the points for a torso. - BCP has better defence and a prayer bonus. - I can sell it when I'm done, whereas the torso rots in my bank and the time invested cannot be refunded.
  14. None of those are good reasons. That's sacrificing the majority's welfare for the minority's desire to feel rich. Also none of these reasons have EVER stopped Jagex from releasing updates. I agree, pretty sure Jagex doesn't see it as a problem and doesn't care to mess with it.
  15. Economics should govern political preference, i.e. Jagex's decisions. When restrictions are put in place, they are [supposedly] to forgo efficiency to achieve some other end. What benefit is there to keeping bandos prices high other than to maintain income inequality (which is a bad thing :?: )?
  16. Bladewing replied to Undo's topic in Rants
    Your not a girl who puts pictures of her with her chest sticking out on a major rs fansite. I would say its most likely brought on herself. Can't do that in game. If she'd stop wearing her white phat... or at least trade to me for red... they'll follow her less.
  17. No, it's not opinion. It is a FACT proven by basic economics. That blue triangle is the loss to the Runescape economy because the limit on supply.
  18. What, and all boss items crash. Instanced rooms would suck anyway, this is a multiplayer game for a reason, because its multiplayer. If i can stay in my own instanced boss room for hundreds of hours a day then its not really multiplayer is it. So what if the items crash? That's a price floor, and it's really not efficient. Runescape WOULD be better off with instanced bosses and cheaper drops.
  19. disks/pumps are buyable in GE looks like new TT items must be the new currency. ftl
  20. Slower xp/h than oaks because you can't use as many at a time.
  21. Arma and solo sara. For TDs we will keep using curses.
  22. Why don't the low leveled players go to PvP? No one ever crashes there.
  23. Then how would you like it if one of these people came across you while he was hunting a kingly impling, and decided you were a bot? Insta ban, goodbye. Yes what I said was hyperbole, but checks and balances are ALWAYS necessary, and innocent until proven guilty should apply here as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.