Everything posted by Bladewing
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
[hide=Why rules and mores governing real life do not apply to the internet] You can log off the internet. You cannot log off real life.[/hide]
-
Slayer tasks
XP: Armoured zombies or zombie skeletons Charms: Waterfiends, Rock lobsters, Scabarites, Wyverns Money: Boss hunting, merchanting
- My "luck"
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Yes, but people somehow think that EVERY rare is owned by hoarders and they have dictatorial control over prices. This was probably close to true immediately before phats rebounded, but they have dispersed back out (at high prices) to normal players.
- My "luck"
-
Slayer tasks
Sounds like slayer isn't your kind of skill. I suggest you stop wasting your time with it, since there are better ways to get XP, GP, and charms.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Anyone know the going price on the dragon masks? When will people stop blowing hoarding this far out of proportion :?:
-
04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!
L you do realize that updates are at random times and happen just as frequently at 3:30 AM in other places in the world.
-
God book discussion
The only useful one I see is the Armadyl book for people who kill aviansie. Before you'd have to wear armadyl pendant if you are using void, but now you can use fury and book of law.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
EEP I already sold it :\ it's crashing still I believe. I don't get notifications for profile messages and I never check em... so yeah send a PM next time :P
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Wat I got a bandos coif and it's only 300k >_>
-
Reputation
I disagree. I'm for removal of post count and join date, actually.
-
Menagerie - Baby Dragon Pets
Yes. I have all but the black one (it ran away on me).
-
Lvl 3 and 4
If you do see a blue orb on it, it is a L4, but you can get L4s without the circle. The circle means it's a scanner clue, which are exclusively L4, but not every L4 clue is a scanner clue.
-
Disk
disks are rare as hell and I think they're cool looking, I think I'll probably be keeping this one. e: only item that's going to hold street is 3rd age druid I think, the dragon masks are both too common and too high GE price to last.
-
Macroing & Bots :'(
OH WELL I GUESS I BETTER STOP BOTTING MY 20 ACCOUNTS TO 99 HUNTER. IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED. I AND ALL THE OTHER BOTS ARE LEAVING NOW BYE BYE Even if what you said was true, that changes nothing.
-
Stick to your commitments
I actually never have had a member log out 5 mins into a 5:5 dungeon :o but I'm only like 74 so that's not that much.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Was still a low price ^^ What new items seem to be bought out really well? Dragon masks and 3rd age druidic?
-
Why So Angry?
And ranger boots. 3a never had good stats /thread.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Raven from MTK. Pretty sure this is new.
-
Lvl 3 and 4
Yup I'll confirm that you can get level 3s from monsters that do drop level 4s. I got a level 3 from a Rex.
-
Why Third Age Druidic Equipment IS good
3rd age druidic is just like all other 3rd age. It's good because it's rare enough to be periodically bought out and dumped. It is also like all other 3rd age because it is very expensive and useless.
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
Well now that you put it that way, I completely understand your point of view.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Oh well you know name changes... can never tell. But that was a steal.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Holy [cabbage] maz, lucky steal there, purple is way more than 1b.