Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Viktorkrum77

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Viktorkrum77

  1. It was more of a play at how treating such things can cost so much they'll drive you back into it. Look at some psychologists for instance. Anyways, I never said I agreed with him, but I'm a very pro-choice person when it comes to people running their own lives in a responsible manner. I don't think he has it right, but I think trying to legalize it is the right road, but his methods need revising, specifically put into control by clinics in the particular country under a different method.
  2. They do have a choice, my entire post was about the choice of hospice care, which I'm sure most people would prefer to just taking a pill and snuffing it, their last memories being ones of pain and suffering. I sure would want to at least give hospice a try, it's very effective. If they find that it doesn't work for them for whatever reason then that's a different story, but we sure as hell don't need people like Kevorkian out there telling people that his way is the best and only way. By your logic $100,000 worth of hospital bills is going to cure depression eh? No one here has the ability to judge against this unless they have personally been in the situation. As healthy folk we don't realize the level on which these people live. We overlook it.
  3. Images from scary movies will haunt me for weeks. Anything from torture to a bloody bath tub will haunt my mind for days. But I embrace curiosity, for curiosity is not a sin, but you must exercise caution.
  4. Why? Why do we need people living in an already overpopulated world who'd rather not be living? How can you justify extreme pain and depression to the point where your life is hardly livable. There's a point in my opinion when you cross the line of being able to repair your life, and after that it's just not worth it to live. Plus, I'd rather have assisted suicide than people committing suicide on their own, it always results in huge legal issues and the family getting hurt by it emotionally and physically.
  5. I believe in assisted suicide. If you are 100% sure and you clearly have depression, etc symptoms, I'd say go for it. No use living in a life that's a complete hell.
  6. Viktorkrum77 replied to warri0r45's topic in Off-Topic
    Nope, figured it out, it's Solipsism.
  7. Viktorkrum77 replied to warri0r45's topic in Off-Topic
    What's that phillosophy called where you believe you are all that exists? Sophism perhaps? It starts with an "S", that's all I know. And I admit to acting Satanist, who can't admit to that, not even a Saint can say he/she's never had thoughts relative to Satanism.
  8. You can edit it. :wink: And yes, I love chasing Gardner snakes.
  9. So, I'm painting my room, and I just had this awesome idea. I should paint my room in the style of Mondrian! But I'm wondering if this Modernist look would look good with traditional furniture, which I can Modernize, probably in the design of Bauhaus and/or Rietveld. And also, if you were me, do you think it would drive you crazy? The other option was a dark billiard green. *Edit* Should I just do a feature wall?
  10. You can die at any moment in time, in almost anyway, and in every place. So don't worry. I've given up on worrying about death. That may be why I've taken on rather dangerous tasks, like playing with fire, or wanting to be a window washer of skyscrapers.
  11. The world's too divided by barriers based on a plethora of things. For example, if a huge US city was in danger of, I don't know, let's say a hurricane, and there was a giant US company that could help save millions of lives, they'd still charge for their services.
  12. Have you ever tried torches? You should.
  13. Viktorkrum77 replied to hohto's topic in Off-Topic
    I swear Putin wants to reverse time. First the journalists, then Estonia, now this! He needs to be impeached.
  14. Do you like her, love her? I think she's soo funny! I loved her show, and I'm only watching the MTV Music Awards because she's going to make the best host yet! She rocks! :P
  15. Matt Damon is so hot Even more in real life. :wink: :P
  16. I watched Bourne Identity in a private movie theatre, sitting next to my cousin who got me there and Matt Damon.
  17. In a heartbeat.
  18. Not really, there's such a thing as contact juggling, in which you can use 1 ball. :wink:
  19. I know there's a few TIFer's around who busy themselves with acts that could be related to the circus. In other words, if you do, what is it? When did you start, how good are you, etc? I've tried diabolo, and I sucked at it. So I tried plate spinning, but it was nothing impressive. Then I got hooked on staff manipulation or twirling/spinning. I do that now, and recently I decided to do it with fire on both ends. Usually kerosene or lamp oil. I'm also learning fire poi, I daringly made a rather large poi head, so my flame is quite big for a beginner. :P I also want to try my hands at fire eating, and when I get some money, would like to buy some fire fans and fire fingers, oh, and a fire scythe. :twisted: So, who else here does "circus" related arts?
  20. I collect 3x5 polyester nation flags. I own: Brunei Canada The Czech Republic Denmark Finland Germany Kazakhstan Mexico The Netherlands Norway Poland (with Coat of Arms) Slovakia Slovenia Sweden Turkey The United Kingdom The United Kingdom pre1800 Here's a picture with all but the last: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56360910/
  21. That's why they invented airplanes. :wink:
  22. Green.
  23. Harry Potter fan? Me...? No way...:uhh: Lol, only if there's a Viktor or Durmstrang related ride. Something like Ride The Viktor, lol. :P Wow, I just realized, the name "Trowbridge" sounds incredibly Harry Potterish lol. :lol:
  24. He's asking what one item would you bring from the future back to the 1940's. It's conflicting with your title, so I'm just going to go with the title. My favourite item is, um, my iPod? Perhaps not. Probably anything that gives me access to unlimited supplies of money.
  25. Maybe it was the Neo-Nazi's. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.