Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Archi, for what it's worth, no I can't cure all diseases. I'll be able to remove certain diseases that have a heavy genetic aspect from the genome. It's very pricey to do, and it doesn't have a 100% success rate, but it's all possible. Also, it wouldn't come into affect until the next generation anyway.
  2. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    You don't own corsica (you own a different island) but I believe corsica is french. I blame reading the comics, where the Dad says corsica is italian (though he gets it wrong) and I got confused. Yeah, it's Sardinia.
  3. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Starting next year, I will be selling genetic treatments that will eliminate Cancer in future generations. I also have treatments available for diabetes, AIDS. The way this works is you have two options. The first is to pay me a smaller amount (25-50b), and all of your citizens will be allowed treatment at facilities constructed on Corsica. Alternatively, for a larger amount (100b) I will send contractors to build a facility anywhere on your land. It will act as an embassy, so I will technically control the land it's on, and the employees will be Italian. If you're worried, you can check all contractors entering your land for weapons, though they are authorized to carry handguns (should relations with the host country be somewhat negative), they will not have anything else.
  4. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Judging by the map, it looks like Brasilia and Rio have been taken. Arcih, can you make a list of all the wonders announced so far and put it on the first page?
  5. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Just saying, for the thing we're fighting over, the Bullet Trains, it will increase your budget by 5%, I think. The most any improvement can increase your IAG by is the one that increases it by 20%.
  6. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Maybe have some wonders that only people who make less then X amount for IAG can build? Something like that. Or some specialization wonders that are fairly cheap. I dunno.
  7. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    So, Icu, as it is you just lost a ton of funding for the university, and now have about 1.5t going to the Trains. I have the same going to the trains, and I can afford more.
  8. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'm pretty sure it is a pretty big whoop. Fortunately, I can cure nearly any disease in existence, given a few years. Once my next research is done anyway.
  9. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'm at most a day from curing cancer, and possibly AIDS, so... yea.
  10. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Of course, someone could very easily bomb a university. If I were to offer someone land, that's a little harder to take away.
  11. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    In exchange for having him get a research for free.
  12. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    The Torino Project begins.
  13. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Mather, remind me why you're giving him like 1/3 of your budget? And if I need, I can always cut spending in other places.
  14. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well, Grim is supporting me.
  15. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Here's my budget for what it's worth: Army: up to 37% Remainder at end of 10 years goes into Trains. Genetics+Modernization=1.5% Various Science Grants= 1%ish Nanotubes&Project FM=2.5% Nuclear=2.5% Project Godlr+1 and FM2=2.5% Bullet Trains 45% (1.5t paid) (1/12 yrs) Factories=8%
  16. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well if you want them to be elite they should, logically cost more than normal soldiers. And the food thing, that assumes you have no active duty soldiers, that they are all reserve.
  17. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I'm not saying you need to spend that much just to have soldiers, but training them from nothing costs the most.
  18. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    That's to outfit. Training and food and ammunition and things that aren't one time payments is where the real cost is. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/iraq/3828480.html That doesn't include their salary either, I don't think. The point is, if you want to give them a little bit of money, and equip them, and give them almost no training, it can cost you like 40k a soldier. Anything more than that and you need to pay a lot.
  19. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Tanks are 6-9 million each for a good one, which is why I said it doesn't matter. I think the US cost per troop is around 400k. To train, and pay for the troops, if you want a decent army, it'll cost probably 200k over two years to train and pay. Remember, for ever dollar you pay a soldier, your probably spending 10 more to equip, and train him.
  20. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    How exactly do you afford all of that on a budget of like 500 billion? The 400k man army would cost you I think atleast 100 billion if not more. The 30 tanks...Not really a big deal. The Elite guard would probably cost 30 billion minimum. I don't remember the cost of the University, but It's probably pretty high. Mining, I don't know how much it costs, but atleast 25 billion. Vertical farming the same. So far that's about all together that's atleast 250 billion. Then we have bullet trains, which cost what, 3 or 4 trillion? You can be putting at most 250 billion a year towards that..
  21. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Oh, I think we're done. I assume his troops are done with the training that he was putting them through. I'll wait for him to answer though.
  22. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Archi, can you do the Algerian invasion soon?
  23. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    I think we keep Hegemony like it is. The point is you control an Empire/Country, not a person. And please, please, stop obsessing about Ninjas.
  24. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    Archi, can you do the Algeria thing at some point?
  25. Wisp replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    For what it's worth ICU's budget is around half of mine, so you might want to replace his name with mine. That's how it goes, but Wonder's can be destroyed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.