Everything posted by Wisp
-
Dungeoneering
Vera constricts it with two of her appendages, and slices at it with the others, trying to remove it's other arm.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera runs toward the first knight that's attacking Grim, and stabs at it with her two upper tentacles, while trying to constrict it with another, and trying to disarm it with the final.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera follows Grim into the tunnel, avoiding the trip wire when she gets to it.
-
Dungeoneering
I think I'm atleast level 1 crafting now, so I start crafting a better dummy, and then practice on it.
-
Dungeoneering
More dummies, sword training.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera crafts more dummies, and continues practicing. (I'm gonna do this atleast til I get a level in sword)
-
Dungeoneering
Vera crafts more dummies, and continues practicing.
-
Dungeoneering
Oh, and ross, in case you need to record it, what I have in my inventory now is: Two iron shortswords One steel cutlass One steel shortsword Two makeshift bone swords One torch Kraken piece (according to first page) 2,000 gold.
-
Dungeoneering
While waiting for everyone to show up, Vera attempts to make a makeshift dummy out of branches, and practices swordsmanship on it. If anyone could summon something that I could practice on that would be better.
-
Dungeoneering
Ok, so Grim, me and Kemios are at the dungeon now (or in a second?) Vera asks whoever gets their first if they can practice swordfighting together before entering the dungeon, since she doesn't have any experience with that at the moment.
-
Dungeoneering
I should be at the dungeon now. What does Vera see around her? (I'm not inside yet) And does anyone want to come with me, because I'm going to die real fast alone.
-
Dungeoneering
Alright. Vera starts walking towards it.
-
Dungeoneering
How long will it take to get to the new dungeon?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera (apparently spotting no tracks) heads back towards New Exile, and meets with grim, who gives her the swords. She thanks him, and continues on to new exile where she asks for directions to the dungeon.
-
Dungeoneering
Where is New Exile? And Vera stops walking and looks for any tracks (She's north of exile now). Does the find any (animal or human?)
-
Dungeoneering
Mkay. Vera heads north, with a sword in her two exposed tentacles, and then the other two in her tunic's belt. She's heading towards the new dungeon, if possible. If anyone could meet up with her to help her with anything that'd be great.
-
Dungeoneering
Fair enough. Can it guide me to New-Exile then? (I think that's a new town, and not just the destroyed town of exile) And I should be at Exile now, so unless something happened I get a steel shortsword and a steel cutlass.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Hehe, the habitats in that area probably destroyed their graves during construction. Confederacy Ghosts 0 Brazil 1
-
Dungeoneering
Former exile I mean. Could the imp also guide vera to the new dungeon?
-
Dungeoneering
That'd be great. And the weapons from rocco too. Vera heads towards Exile. She should be aprox 5 mins away. Can anyone meet me there (especially grim or rocco, since they're apparently giving me stuff)
-
Dungeoneering
So for now I just need 2-4 swords, and maybe some armor. I'll sell/trade someone a tunic with some protective qualities for armor or something that would fit me (4 tentacles, beak on stomach)
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Not all nutrients go into crap. In fact most of them stay in the body and are converted into energy of some source.
-
Dungeoneering
So when's this start? And no, not planning on going to caster. But I still would rather stick to conventional weapons though if you could pull off some sort of ice armor that'd work.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I'd say my population is aproximately 12 billion, 3 or so on earth, then 8 or so in various Tefarn planets, 1 billion in Centauri, and then about 300 million people living in floating superstructures.
-
Dungeoneering
Two swords would be better, and I'd rather stick to normal weapons rather than ice, though I wouldn't mind enchantments. So, for anyone who doesn't know I'm like a tentacle monster thing now, 4 tentacles instead of arms, and then a beak on my stomach. And no hair and gray skin with suckers all over. So I'm gonna be better at sword fighting because I have four more dexterous arms that are longer than human arms. I think I can also climb most surfaces with ease.