The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nice Achievements! good luck on you total lvl! i love skilling! check out my blog sometime? =D>

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• 1 month later...

I think it's time to start this thread again. :) It's important that you read the information on my first-page, because it says why most of the pictures in the thread wont work.

I have also added a new Achievement-sector, linking to all of my larger achievements that I have on picture. :)

Newer achievements:

90 #4 - Fishing

90 #5 - 90 Firemaking

90 #6 - Woodcutting

All Skills 70+

Goal: 99 Mining

Latest level:

91MIning.jpg

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

hey man, just saw this again =D

Get the man of 92's next =D Like the way you train skills I hate :P PS:Next time you do smithing, super heat them, make the nats, get you some nice mage xp =D (Which doesnt count as combat :-w )

Apcrump0.png

Because I'm getting 99 Mining, not 92, I probably wont be the man of 92's. ;) 4 is such a low ammount. :D

To be honest, I superheated 1000 Steel Bars and ~400 Mithril Bars and I alched about 500 Plates and 150 Rings, so I did gain some mage-xp. ;)

Thanks. :) <3:

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks for the support <3:<3:

I somehow managed to get 314k miningxp today. :) Although, with Varrock Achievement Diary Armor 2 or 3 and mining at granite in p2p, I think I would've gotten more like 450k xp.

I now have 500k to 92 Mining, so I should get that on Friday. :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks. :)

Today so far, I've only gotten 75k xp. That is because I was with some friends and because I was kinda annoyed/boored when I was actually mining. The 3-day line is probably the thing that shows whatever you can achieve something (if you can stick with it for more than 3 days) and because I did get boored today, I dont know how concentrated and determined I will be in the future.

But I will try my hardest to achieve it, and when I get p2p it will speed up xp/h wise and it's easier to find worlds where noone mines, so I think that's going to help me alot.

Currently, it still looks like I will get 94 before p2p, but I am not 100% sure, because allmost the whole day of tomorrow (except for a couple of hours in the morning) and, atleast the morning, on saturday will be gone due to friends.

The estimated ammount of xp lost is 400k-500k, which is alot, concidering I will probably average only 75k-100k xp every weekday the next two weeks.

I'll probably get another 25k xp today so I'm 400k from level, but not more.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

A few things came up in my life. Yesterday, I was at my friends house for the most of the day, we went to a party and I allmost stayed there 'till today, but my mother had stayed up waiting for the party to end and she was allready on her way to pick me up =c... So yesterday, I didnt even log in to rs.

I'm going back today and staying 'till tomorrow. :) So I wont be online today either. I dont know how tomorrow is going to turn out.

Btw, I'm very sure that friend is going to be my gf soon. <3:

After tomorrow, I start working 10am-6pm monday-friday, so mining alot wont be possible. But it's a school-thing so it'll only be that way for two weeks.

After that - in about 2 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý week - I will probably get members. The first thing I will do, is probably to..well check my average xp/h at granite without any VAD*-Armor and maybe get a level if I'm close to it, and then start runecrafting for the 33k nats I need to get 85 Magic and 75 Smithing with superheating gold ores.

Why am I going to train Magic and Smithing? I'm going to smith because I've started enjoying that skill + I need 73 smith for the Hard-part of VAD, and training mage with it is just bonus xp. :)

Just fyi, dont stop supporting me yet. That I started hanging out alot with that girl allmost right after I started mining is just a coincident. :P I just dont have time for it atm.

(*Varrock Achievement Diary)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks both <3:<3:<3:

I could do some mining today, but I have to do alot of schoolwork. I'll work with that for a couple of hours, and then I'll see if I need to continue 'till I get to bed, or if I can mine some.

Tomorrow, I start "working". So not that much time left for rs the next 2 weeks. I'll try to mine alot on the weekends, if I dont decide to spend time with my new gf. <3:

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks alot, Memo. :)

Sorry for not updating the thread, but I've been busy irl.

Got members anyway. Got boored of f2p.

91cook.jpg

VarrockAchievementDiary.jpg

That was a pain^

Also got 71 Smithing, 75 Hunter.

I'm 287k from 92 Mining atm, and I'm 1846 Total... I'm probably going to get 92 Mining as 1850 total - kind of a "Halfway X2".

I lent out about 8m of my 14m to No Naming Names in a negative light. Q.V. Tip It Mod so he could get a Bandos Godsword. :) But...I havnt seen him since I lent him another ~700k-1m in items to sell for me. :P

I suspect I've been scammed...To be honest, I dont really care. But if it really is a scam, I'm very disappointed that he chose pixels over friends.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

After a day with exacly 196,990 Miningxp...

1850Total-92Mining.jpg

I'm pleased to say this is one of my largest milestones ever. :) But since I find 99 Mining too hard for me to go straight for, I will aim to have 99 as my 2000'nd totallevel.

^ Copied straight from my achievement-thread, but I cant bother to write something new. :P

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

I lent out about 8m of my 14m to No Naming Names in a negative light. Q.V. Tip It Mod so he could get a Bandos Godsword. Smile But...I havnt seen him since I lent him another ~700k-1m in items to sell for me. Razz

I suspect I've been scammed...To be honest, I dont really care. But if it really is a scam, I'm very disappointed that he chose pixels over friends.

He took way more then your 9m...

2 santas and a total off 18m cash..proof for your cash:

8m cash + El Cusco's 9M cash please. Up to 70M net now.

Colossus110

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating this thread in quite a while. I've been having problems with lagg for about 1 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý week now. It isnt anything with my computer and every other site works fine, so it must be Jagex.

92Cooking.jpg

Got 99 Firemaking banked in Maples, I'll work on that in F2P (6 days of P2P left) and atm, I'm focusing on Cooking. Getting 93 today aswell. :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png