The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

Very Nice <3:

good luck with 99 ::'

99 mining next? :XD:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. :)

99 Mining will come some time in 2008. :P I plan to get atleast 5 more 99's then.

10mCookingxp.jpg

That's right, 1m xp without logging out. I'm a nolifer. :-#

10,000,000XP ftw. :) Got that with Fletching too. ^^

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks. :)

99 Mining will come some time in 2008. :P I plan to get atleast 5 more 99's then.

[hide=Click, may contain Spoilers]10mCookingxp.jpg

That's right, 1m xp without logging out. I'm a nolifer. :-#

10,000,000XP ftw. :) Got that with Fletching too. ^^[/hide]

Congrats mate, that's hawt. I hope you have fun getting a trimmed cooking cape and finally getting your fletching cape trimmed! ::' And 10,000,000M exp is very, very hawt <3:

Thanks alot, Demon <3:<3:<3:

5 nighty nines 2008, that will be quiet a challenge depending on the ones you get 92-99 Mining will take at least 4 months im assuming.

Keep up the cooking.

Well, yea. 'specially since Fishing and Woodcutting is two of the 99's too.

You're the 99 Miner, not me, but I dont think 4 months is required to get 99, not from 92 anyway. That's about 122 days...I would only need to mine for about 1 hour ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý hour a day then. When I mine, I mine more than that. :P

And I probably wont do it all at the same time, I'm going to split it up between alot of other goals, since I know that 99 straight is just too hard for me.

Thank you. :)

------------------------------

I got another 310k xp, so this was a 2,31m xp day. :) So concidering I only have 2,72m left to 99, I think I'll try to get it tomorrow. ;) That's 7m xp in 3 days of playing. (Didnt play yesterday)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Two new goals:

90/99 Fishing - 91 Today?

90/99 Firemaking - 91 Today?

Expecting to get both in F2P some time in January/February. No more nolifing anytime soon. :)

Vrldenshetastebank.jpg

I did the imposible - made my bank even smaller.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Cusco!

:P Long time no talk :lol: I remember when I was higher combat then you... You were 78 and I was 80, and you got that 85 mining in like 3 weeks.

Now look at you stats...

*jelously*

On irc.tip.it #projectonyx Youl'l find me :thumbsup:

Add me ingame :mrgreen:

brandonssx.png

Thanks everyone. :) Brandon, yea that was a long time ago. :P June 2006 lol. :) And I have not removed you from friendslist. ;) Atleast not Brandonssx, but maybe a couple of your other accounts. I removed alot of people a couple of months ago.

-------------------------------------------------------

As allways when I re-open blogs and create new goals, I loose the desire to play. This isnt another stupid quit-post or anything, more like an update to show why I'm never online.

I do have a curse. I never want to play, but I cant quit. To quit officially is impossible for me, just not logging in is the way it could work, but it's not really fair for my friends tbh.

I'm getting more popular in school.. very quickly tbh. The last two days in school had a few great moments, having a lot and a lot of fun with some friends :) (allmost all of them girls, lol. I suppose I'm getting to learn girls more easily than im getting to learn guys =p) Hanged out with one of them the whole day after school yesterday..

The problem is I live too far from everything. 8km (5 miles) from the city where most of my friends live, and it's icey roads now so I cant use my moped. (My bus went past 3 accidents yesterday on my way to school).

Anyhow, enough about my life lol.

I'm very sure a lot of people dislike me or my way of training, since I cant stay focused for more than a week. But that's just me, I try to use the time in real life as much as I can.

I just decided to shorten my goals. Not the firemaking/fishing one, but I will extend that so I hope to have it in April. This does not mean I cant get it way before that, though. And my goals for 2008 is to get the rest of my 90's (and thieving) to 95, and the totallevel of 1900.

Very minor goals, which could be achieved within months, but I cant set large goals anymore, since I cant stay focused enough to get them in a short period of time.

The time I've spent online during the last three days, I've mostly been doing..well what I feel like. It's a game afterall, I shouldnt do something I dont want to just because I "have to" get it. That's just wrong.

Today I've been doing some Mining (~34k xp) and some Woodcutting/Firemaking with Yews. I actually enjoy cutting yews and burn them. I average 30k wc xp/h and 33k fm xp/h with that method. That woodcuttingxp is very good imo, concidering it's yews and the burning takes some time too.

That's about everything I had to say for now. Take care. :) I'll see when I get 92 Fishing/Firemaking.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Got 92 firemaking, 92 fishing and 84 magic today as the ones checking out my achivements-thread knows.

9999Fish.jpg

Got 393k fishingxp yesterday (rank #2 on RuneMonkey), 351k fishingxp today and I'm 350k to level 93. I'll get that tomorrow. Good night.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png